5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful to beginner and intermediate users, speedy & stable - UPDATE 3/12/14
Customer Video Review     Length:: 8:52 Mins
I'm not an advanced photographer or photo editor, but I'd love to be. Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate may just be the software to get me there!

This video shows you the software; what it looks like, how quickly it moves and a few features. The primary goal for capturing and sharing this video is to show beginner and intermediate...
Published 9 months ago by Andrea Polk

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware!
Buyers beware! Corel's registration/activation is very messed up. I bought this via the digital download feature. After it downloaded right away, I installed Paintshop Pro X6 Ultimate without any problem. I was able to activate it online and it said everything was okay. Then the major problem started.

None of the Ultimate features, the things you are paying...
Published 7 months ago by Cornwall Void

‹ Previous | 15 6 732 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars FRUSTRATED, April 4, 2014
I TRIED IT FOR 4 MONTHS AND I' AM NOT IMPRESSED. I PURCHASED BECAUSED OF OTHER REVIEWS AND IT WAS MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE THAN ADOBE. I WILLL GO BACK TO ADOBE

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this, March 27, 2014
Paula J. Rowell (Pine Grove, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I am not ready to give my review of this because I am new to this type of program. My husband purchased it for me, as a surprise, and I am having difficulty figuring it out. I do know that I'm not good with layers so that will be a problem for me to understand. I am having trouble figuring some things out and the problem is I'm getting frustrated. This may well be a great program, I just wish there was one a little easier for me to understand. I'm sure if I did it everyday I would get used to it. I haven't had much time to do that but when I do, I am frustrated. I do wish he got the disc, I had to download it, and there is no instruction booklet for me to follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying this.., March 16, 2014
Elizabeth (United States) - See all my reviews
I've been playing around with the trial version of PSPX6 for a week or so, and decided to go ahead and purchase it. I am a definite novice with this level of editing, but am finding it fairly easy to learn new editing maneuvers with this software.. Definitely get and use the trial version first, so you know what you are getting into.

My download went smoothly, took about an hour. The description says it takes about a minute to D/L, but I think that is referring to the download of the Amazon Downloader, not the actual software.

I've not noticed any ads yet, of any sort.

2.0 out of 5 stars installation issues, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
very difficult installing due to a variety of warnings and errors which require special modification to the computer. Support requires a special code that was to have been emailed at time of purchase. Never rec'd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, February 24, 2014
As an amateur photographer, I take lots of photos. I've tried using other photo editing software which is difficult to use. Paint-shop makes editing my photos very easy. The software is easy to use and makes editing a breeze. I haven't found anything I don't like yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Corel Paint Shop Pro X6, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
I chose this item because I have been using Corel for some time. My version was a little outdated and I needed to upgrade it. I allows me to do the things that I want to do to improve my pictures. I like the program because it is easy to use. I have not had any problems over the past 4 or 5 years using Corel. I would recommend it to anyone who works with pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't do any better for the money., January 3, 2014
This review is from: Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
After trying many other programs including Photoshop and Nikon Capture NX2 I found that Pro 6X was able to meet them toe to toe. When you figure in the price between the three Corel wins hands down. The photo editing process is simple and flows nicely from RAW to any other file type and the one touch editing suggestions is a great help. The online tutorials are nice because they essentially free once hi by the program and cover not only his to maximise the software but also how to take great pictures. I am very happy with the package but don't trust me. Go to the Corel website and download the trial software and see for yourself. I bought it during Xmas and paid less than $30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
Product does everything I needed and more. It installed easy, has an amazing amount of features that give full control to allow me to do what I want. Great product, easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paint Shop Pro Download, December 19, 2013
I had some problems with the download but I got that straightened out. The program is just what I expected it to be. I have used Corel before and like it. It is an inexpensive alternative to Photoshop that is user friendly. I would recommend Paint Shop Pro to anyone that works with photos that doesn't want to spend 100's of dollars for a program that is not that much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing power for the price, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate (CD-ROM)
Buy this for the easy but powerful High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing. The software opened a whole new world of photography for me, where impossible lighting situations--i.e. strong background lighting--are no longer a barrier but the starting point for some extraordinary images. If you have a camera that "brackets," takes a series of photographs from under exposed to over exposed, this inexpensive software will use the overexposed to fill in the nearly black shadows, and the underexposed to compensate for a too-strong light source.
The rest of the package probably does what 98% of us need, without the outrageous costs of its more famous competitor. The fact that Corel has been around as long--if not longer--than the 20X more expensive alternative also says something about the support you can expect.

‹ Previous | 15 6 732 | Next ›

Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate
Corel PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate by Corel (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
$99.99 $66.33