Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 3, 2010
I've been a fan of WordPerfect for years. When I upgraded operating systems and computers to Windows 7 Home Premium, I upgraded my versions of Word Perfect. Dollar for dollar, this little package is unbeatable. I rate its installation, features, ease of use, 5 out of 5 stars. Would I recommend it to others? YES!

Corel's WordPerfect Office Productivity Pack is superb.

[...]
on February 5, 2014
I dislike using Microsoft Word, but love Corel WordPerfect. This was offered at such a great price, I couldn't resist it.
on January 22, 2015
WordPerfect is and always has been better than MS Word. Perfect? Yes. Word is crap. It is truly a shame that Word has made WordPerfect extinct. MS Word is a video game for people who have lost the idea of what it means to be productive. Oh, but if you enjoy surprises when you're trying to write something quickly, then MS Word is your ticket.
on October 19, 2008
I bought the Corel suite because I wanted Word Perfect. I have used it for years but when I got my new computer with Windows Word, I tried it and about went up the wall. WP10 is about 3 steps higher than what I was using but it was like putting on an old shoe. Love it. Got what I wanted. Didn't bother with QuattroPro. . . . Thank you Corel for practical and easy word processing.
on April 19, 2015
I was a little disappointment with this product because the program doesn't always load up. Sometimes it takes multiple tries in order for it to load. The program itself works fine, but sometimes it can be a little frustrating.
on May 30, 2014
It did not work on windows 8 like I was informed it would. Very disappointed in product as I have used WP for years.
on April 17, 2010
I was able to get an older version of a spreadsheet program that I have been using for years, but recently lost due to a power surge. Shipped in a couple of days in excellent condition. Works great and I'm back in business.
on February 9, 2012
What a Scam this is. The picture they use shows the cd yes thats fine but behind it you can see the productivity list that comes with it with the serial number is what I really wanted. Worthless purchase and half the truth and I would never buy from this false seller ever.
on September 7, 2011
I am dissapointed that it was a disk from Dell and not Corel. This way I cannot even register it and have tech follow up or updates.
on June 3, 2015
This did the trick. needed a windows version of wordperfect for printing and it did just that!