Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
Is it Microwave safe Aug 7, 2013
Yes
Aug 11, 2013 by gilbertlevi
votes
The plates and bowls are made in America. The mugs/cups are made in China. The plates and bowls will be crack/break resistant while the mugs/cups are fragile.
Jan 11, 2013 by Jennifer
votes
Yes it is
Jun 16, 2014 by KOutlaw
votes
if 1.1 cu sq ft is a standard sized microwave, then yes. i'm sorry i can't be more specific - i don't know the exact size of my microwave. but, i've never had a problem.
Jun 4, 2014 by Dana M Besnoy
votes
I never have food in the corner because of the shape, the food slides down. But, I would say that the plate would flip it you tried to cut and place pressure on the side of the plates because of the slant. You may want to go to walmart and check out the plates, they have that particular pattern and similar square plates on display. The high cost of this trendy pattern is not worth it, especially with the square plates.
Sep 18, 2013 by Pixie
votes
Yes
Nov 12, 2013 by Shishir S.
votes
Is it dishwasher safe? Aug 11, 2013
Yes. It as durable as all corelle dishes.
Aug 11, 2013 by Cathy Smith
votes
yes it is unfortunately; I had to go check LOL with a flash light never noticed it was not a solid line, just specks real tightly put together to appear like lines in a charcol color. :) but I have had them for 3 years. I did have a few break on me from falling into one another, company replaced them. A few that chipped in dishwasher company gave me hassel with returning for another. But worth it in my eyes. Enjoy them they are a beautiful set.
Dec 27, 2011 by J. Miller
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers