4.0 out of 5 stars Stamp of approval from a pale sunscreen addict
I bought this product because I was going on vacation and wanted something I could take on the plane without checking a bag. I was cautiously optimistic -- and these towelettes did not disappoint! They were easy to use, the product goes on like a dream (no nasty sunscreen feeling on skin), and -- most importantly -- WORKS. No sunburn!

It can't get over how easy...
Published on June 4, 2010 by A. Foley

3.0 out of 5 stars It's great for travel, and it's not sticky but....
Published on September 13, 2010 by Amy Below

3.0 out of 5 stars It's great for travel, and it's not sticky but...., September 13, 2010
This review is from: Coretex SunX SPF30 Sunscreen with Towelettes - 25 Individual Foil Pouch with Towelettes/Box, PABA Free, Oil-free, Water and Sweat Resistant, UVA/UVB Protection (Health and Beauty)
there isn't much sunscreen on the wipes. So if you are just at like a sporting event and need to cover your face and arms this is lovely! Very convenient, not sticky and doesn't sweat off like most sunscreens. However if you are going on a vacation where you will be spending a lot of time at the beach this product is kind of a hassle to take out 6 of those wipes to cover your whole body in one sitting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy For KIDS!, May 29, 2012
I seldom reveiw products but these wipes were a huge let down. Convenient yes, effective NO. I used them on my three year old this weekend (two wipes on a 3 ft tall person) and she got sunburn on her legs, arms and face. She also cried when I applied to her face becaue the product has a heavy alcohol content and stings your face.

Please please use a more child friendly product and steer away from this for anything other than shoulders and limbs on adults!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stamp of approval from a pale sunscreen addict, June 4, 2010

It can't get over how easy it is to stick a couple of these in my bag so I always have them. I get burned very easily after only a few minutes in the sun, so these are a life-saver.

The review gets 4 stars only because one wipe only just covers arms, upper chest, and neck -- it would be nice if they were a little bit bigger and/or had more product in each packet. Also, the light cedar scent was a little unexpected, but not unpleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you burn, you'll love this., December 12, 2007
For lack of sunblock, we've suffered terrible burns. We've gone to a "quick" little sporting event for the kids, then ended up staying for hours. With these sunblock packets tucked into my purse, we're always ready for some extra, unexpected time in the sun. The towelettes are handy, clean and neat, single serves, and we love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunscreen, perfect for trips!, November 13, 2010
I bought these to take to Disney since I thought they might be easier than spray (our usual) or lotion or stick (for faces/lips). Turns out the family liked these best! As a buyer/user of lots of different sunscreen products, I thought these were great. Once we tried them, that's all anybody wanted to use. They don't have much of a fragrance (not bad), and once the product dried, it wasn't sticky. I agree with other reviewers that you will need 2 for adults and kids in swimsuits. If I was just covering kids arms/lower legs/face, I could get away with one. You can use these in small spaces (like on Disney's monorail or in a Disney que/line) without spraying other people! Will definitely buy these again. Hint: if you are going to open more than 1 package, make sure to open all the packages before you start applying, b/c the packs are hard to open once you get the sunscreen on your hands from the wipes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought!, July 8, 2014
Although this sunscreen is effective (once you put it on) I thought that I was ordering pre-moistened towelettes (moistened with the sunscreen). When the product arrived, I was so confused to see double the number of towelette packets, attached in pairs. It took awhile to realize that one packet holds the sunscreen lotion and the other packet, the dry towelette ( to use to apply the sunscreen). This is so inconvenient compared to another company's towelettes that are pre-moistened. In addition, because it wasn't completely clear about applying the sunscreen with the dry towelette initially, I took a few pairs of them away for a weekend and inadvertently ripped off the dry towelette when I went to the beach...imagine my dismay when I went to apply sunscreen and only had a dry towelette! My thought is that the pre-moistened with sunscreen towelette from another company is patented, and therefore Coretex SunX couldn't package theirs that way? Whatever the reason, I was disappointed with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for kids, September 6, 2009
this type of sunscreen is perfect for kids faces. easy to use and no mess. works great

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to travel with sun block, May 15, 2012
i got these for travel. With all the restrictions on liquids on airs, these make it much easier. There also less messy than lotion in general, which makes it more likely that my husband will wear it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great When Ounces Count, May 21, 2011
I got these for my emergency kits and for camping. I could have easily bought a big bottle of sunscreen for next to nothing but when hiking every ounce makes a difference. These work great; weigh next to nothing and save you from sun burn or worse. I also keep these in my first aid kits and car and they have come in handy many times. They are pricy but when used for the right reasons the price is worth it.

I recommend this to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, August 11, 2008
There are 25 towelettes in the box. That wasn't clear on the information.
These are easy to use sunscreen and easy to carry.

Rate and Discover Movies