5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST cough and cold relief
Published on November 30, 2008 by Sammie Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Works for about an hour...
The anti-histamine works OK, but I'm still coughing my head off. It worked for maybe an hour or two and then I couldn't take another one for four more hours. Disappointing.
Published on March 29, 2011 by Katrina Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST cough and cold relief, November 30, 2008
Sammie Williams (Ponchatoula, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coricidin HBP Antihistamine Cough & Cold Suppressant Tablets for People with High Blood Pressure, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)
I use this product based on it's properties to not raise blood pressure. Down here in South sinus based difficulties plague many. For years I used another product which actually caused more problems. With Coricidin, you get relief within about 30 min and it continues sometimes out as far as 6-8 hours. Very good product and I highly recommend it for that occasional sinus pressure issue that we all have from time to time. It can be safely taken with Tylenol for relief of headache pain too.
It's my choice of OTC medications and being a transplant patient I take some medications.
Try it, and check out the savings offered by Amazon.com. Their program saves you money, free shipping and scheduled shipments according to your needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars best dxm containing product on market, great price., December 23, 2013
Top dxm mg per pill, candy like coating,
Small, easy to pop out of packaging full medical information packet included

5.0 out of 5 stars Subscribed to this product for years..., June 24, 2013
I wholeheartedly endorse this product for it's effectiveness. I have allergies and an occasional nasel back-drip problems which sometimes makes it difficult to fall asleep. This product clears that nasel back-drip problem within about 10-20minutes and also makes me drowsy enough to fall asleep and sleep well thru the night. I don't take it often for that but when I do I find it very effective. I will not take it while driving or working around machinery because it does make me drowsy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for coughs, March 6, 2011
This product is extremely useful for annoying coughs both from colds or allergies. I rarely get the flu, but when I got it a couple of months ago, this made me feel better. I recommend that you use it sometime before bedtime, as it tends to cause drowsiness.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works for about an hour..., March 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 13, 2014
Product expiration date is well over a year out which was my only concern as it is not visible or posted when you order otherwise it is fine. These are the best selling coricidin cold tabs out there, none of the stores in our area have had them for months.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... timely fashion and not expired - that is a good thing -, August 8, 2014
Rkoche (Northville, MI United States) - See all my reviews
everything arrived in timely fashion and not expired - that is a good thing - thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars This Really Helps, July 15, 2014
I have bad allergies and this help shen I take it right before I go to bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars We've tried everything, May 4, 2014
Hubby is always plaged with sinus problem whether from allergies or just inhaling. Of all the many many many products tried, he likes this one the best. Claritin was great but made him sleepy. Coricidin works fairly well (not a silver bullet) with no after effects. He especially likes it for the middle-of-the-night congestion. If sinuses wake him, Coricidin solves the problem and he awakes refreshed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great usebfor.my illness, March 1, 2014
Great for my coughlin and my cold problems. So thank you :-)
Thank you for sellin her:-) I only can say they are bmnixe peole