- Well volume: 190L; recommended working volume: 50 to 125L; well shape: round with half area bottom
- Black polystyrene wells have low background fluorescence, minimal light scatter, and reduced crosstalk; pre-assembled in an 'egg-crate' style holder for easy breaking apart and repositioning
- Not treated (or medium binding) surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
- Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/sq cm
- Non-sterile 1 x 8 strips fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation; no lid
Have one to sell?
Corning 2482 Polystyrene Round 96 Well Medium Bind Low Volume Microplate Without Lid (Case of 100)
|Price:||$771.72 ($7.72 / Microplates) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$82.18 (10%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||100|
|Sample Volume||190 Microliters|
|Well Volume||190 Microliters|
This Corning Stripwell low volume microplate is designed with one-half the well area of a 'regula... See more product details
This Corning Stripwell low volume microplate is designed with one-half the well area of a 'regular' 8-Well strip, providing a much greater surface to volume ratio. Low volume wells have a recommended working volume of 50 to 125µL. Designed for in vitro diagnostic assays. The flat bottomed microplate is designed to easily break apart and is pre-assembled in an 'egg-crate' style strip holder that allows each individual well to be postioned back into the plate once broken. Black wells have low background fluorescence, minimal light scatter, and reduced crosstalk. Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions. The microplate is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface. Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/sq cm. The 1 x 8 strips fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation. Non-sterile. No Lid. Material: Polystyrene. Plate Format: 96-Well Stripwell. Plate Feature: 8-Well Strips. Plate Color: Solid Black. Well Bottom: Half Area. Well Bottom Color: Black. Well Shape: Round. Well Volume: 190µL. Recommended Working Volume: 50 to 200µL. Surface Treatment: Medium Bind. Corning #: 2482.
There are no customer reviews yet.