- Cell growth area: 225sqcm; recommended medium volume: 45 to 67.5mL; maximum working volume: 370mL
- Rectangular cell culture flask with vented cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment; graduated flask has a canted neck
- Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
Have one to sell?
Corning 3001 Polystyrene 370mL Rectangular Costar Canted Neck Cell Culture Flask with Vented Cap (Case of 24)
|Price:||$192.99 ($8.04 / Cell Culture Flasks) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polystyrene (PS)|
|Number of Items||24|
This Corning Costar rectangular cell culture flask with vented cap is manufactured from optically... See more product details
This Corning Costar rectangular cell culture flask with vented cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene. It has a 225sq cm available growth area, and has been TC-treated for optimal cell attachment. Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability, it is 100% integrity tested. Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified non-pyrogenic. Graduated. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Cell Growth Area: 225sqcm. Flask Shape: Rectangular. Neck Style: Canted. Surface Treatment: TC-treated. Cap Style: Vented. Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene. Cap Color: Red. Recommended Medium Volume: 45 to 67.5mL. Maximum Working Volume: 370mL. Corning #: 3001.
There are no customer reviews yet.