- Cell growth area: 25sqcm; recommended medium volume: 5 to 7.5mL; maximum working volume: 10mL
- Triangular cell culture flask with phenolic-style cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment; graduated flask has an angled neck
- Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
Have one to sell?
Corning 3055 Polystyrene 10mL Triangular Angled Neck Cell Culture Flask with Phenolic-Style Cap (Case of 500)
|Price:||$889.30 ($1.78 / Cell Culture Flask) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polystyrene (PS)|
|Number of Items||500|
|Cap Type||Phenolic Style|
This Corning triangular angled cell culture flask with phenolic-style cap is manufactured from op... See more product details
This Corning triangular angled cell culture flask with phenolic-style cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene. It has a 25sq cm available growth area, and has been TC-treated for optimal cell attachment. Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability, it is 100% integrity tested. Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified non-pyrogenic. Graduated. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Cell Growth Area: 25sqcm. Flask Shape: Triangular. Neck Style: Angled. Surface Treatment: TC-treated. Cap Style: Phenolic Style. Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene. Cap Color: Black. Recommended Medium Volume: 5 to 7.5mL. Maximum Working Volume: 0mL. Corning #: 3055.
There are no customer reviews yet.