- Cell growth area: 162sq cm; recommended medium volume: 32 to 48mL; maximum working volume: 175mL
- Traditional cell culture flask with an orange vented cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment; graduated flask has a straight neck
- Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
Other Sellers on Amazon
$125.64 ($5.03 / Flask)
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Daigger Scientific, Inc.
Have one to sell?
Corning 3151 Polystyrene 175mL Straight Costar Traditional Neck Cell Culture Flask with Vented Cap (Case of 25)
|Price:||$132.81 ($5.31 / Flask) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $125.64
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polystyrene (PS)|
|Number of Items||25|
This Corning traditional straight neck cell culture flask with a vented cap is manufactured from ... See more product details
This Corning traditional straight neck cell culture flask with a vented cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene. It has a 162sq cm available growth area, and has been TC-treated for optimal cell attachment. Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability, it is 100% integrity tested. Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified non-pyrogenic. Graduated. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Cell Growth Area: 162sqcm. Flask Shape: Rectangular. Neck Style: Straight. Surface Treatment: TC-treated. Cap Style: Vented. Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene. Cap Color: Orange. Recommended Medium Volume: 32 to 48mL. Maximum Working Volume: 175mL. Corning #: 3151.
There are no customer reviews yet.