- Hotplate has a U.S. three-prong plug, works with a 120V/60Hz power source, and comes with a built-in rod support
- 10 x 10-inch (W x D) glass-ceramic plate surface provides scratch, corrosion, and chemical resistance, and has a casting design that deflects spills from the electrical area
- Digital LED temperature display (in degrees C) and an illuminated flashing power indicator that blinks until set temperature is reached
- Microprocessor-based control unit maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings of 5 to 550 degrees C (+ or - 2 degrees C), adjustable in increments of 5 degrees C
- Angled front panel and large knob minimize damage from spills
Corning 6795-600D PC-600D Hot Plate, Digital Display, 10" x 10" Pyroceram Top, 40.1 x 26.9 x 26.9cm (L x W x H), 5 to 550 Degrees C, 120V/60Hz
|Price:||$406.00 ($406.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Pyroceram Glass-Ceramic|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||9.92 pounds|
|Overall Height||12.2 centimeters|
|Overall Length||40.1 centimeters|
|Overall Width||26.9 centimeters|
|Size||Weight: 4.5 kg|
|Temperature Range||+5/550 Degrees Celsius|
The Corning hotplate 6795-PC 600D has a digital LED temperat... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $75.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Scientific Equipment of Houston. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Corning hotplate 6795-PC 600D has a digital LED temperature display in degrees C, a 10 x 10-inch glass-ceramic plate surface, a microprocessor-based temperature control unit, and a three-prong plug that works with a 120V/60Hz power source. This hotplate is used by researchers, professionals, and hobbyists to heat a variety of liquids and solutions in chemistry, food and beverage, biology, lab, and home applications.
This Corning hotplate has an illuminated power indicator. The temperature display blinks until set temperature is reached. The glass-ceramic plate surface is scratch, corrosion, and chemical resistant, and has good cleaning ability. Its two-piece casting design deflects spills from the electrical area, and includes a built-in rod mount support. An angled front panel and a large knob minimize damage from spills. A microprocessor-based control unit maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings of 5 to 550 degrees C (+ or - 2 degrees C), adjustable in increments of 5 degrees C. The device can work with a temperature controller and support rod (sold separately). Overall dimensions are 4.25 x 15.8 x 10.6 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The 6795-PC 600D meets European Standards.
Researchers, professionals and hobbyists use hot plates to heat a variety of liquids and solutions in chemistry, food and beverage, biology, lab, and home applications. Hotplates can have either a digital or an analog display, and can show temperature range, or stirring speed. Hot plate surfaces are commonly made of ceramic glass, or stainless steel, and have coatings such as porcelain. They come in a variety of dimensions. Some units can work with stirrers that can be supported with clamps and rods.
Corning Incorporated manufactures consumable glass, ceramics, and plastic laboratory tools for life science research, industrial, and educational applications. Founded in 1908, Corning Inc. is headquartered in New York, NY and makes ISO-certified products.