- Round, tall-form, Berzelius-style beaker for use in education, chemistry, research, and life science applications
- Borosilicate glass for clarity, strength, heat-, and chemical-resistance
- Variety of sizes (100-, 200-, 300-, 400-, 500-, and 600-mL, and 1-L), and tall form
- Silk-screened graduations, pour spout, and extra-large marking area
- Meets American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) E960 standards
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Corning Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Berzelius Tall-Form Graduated Beaker with Spout
|Price:||$47.30 - $107.22|
|Specification Met||ASTM E960|
The Corning Pyrex borosilicate glass, tall-form, Berzelius-st... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Corning Pyrex borosilicate glass, tall-form, Berzelius-style, graduated beaker with spout has silk-screened markings and is available in a variety of sizes (100-, 200-, 300-, 400-, 500-, and 600-mL, and 1-L). The beaker is made of clear borosilicate glass for durability and chemical- and temperature-resistance. Berzelius-style, tall-form beakers usually have a height approximately twice that of the width, and are often used in titration operations. Each size has an extra-large marking area, and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) E960 standards. Borosilicate glass has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and is resistant to thermal stress. Beakers are used for measurement, quality testing, sampling, and research, and in lab applications in chemistry, education, research, and life science applications.
Corning Incorporated manufactures consumable glass, ceramics, and plastic laboratory tools for life science research, industrial, and educational applications. Founded in 1908, Corning Inc. is headquartered in New York, NY and makes ISO-certified products.