Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Corolle Les Cheries Cathy - 13" Girl Doll with Black Rooted Hair, Olive Skin and Brown Eyes
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2007
My 2 daughters each have a Les Cheries doll, and I'll probably buy them another. My daughters are 6, and these dolls are a perfect size. They are well made, with soft skin and hair. The plastic/vinyl body is soft--not hard and brittle, so even their hands feel good. The dolls come with well fitting underpants--which my girls like. Their face, hair and clothes are pretty and cool, not babyish or sexy. We have a few of the Corolle Les Cheries outfits, and they are beautifully fitted and made--which means my daughters are able to do all clothing changes themselves. My daughters also have a 17" Corolle doll, which are also well crafted. But, they keep those on their beds, and play with the Les Cheries dolls. I went around looking at a lot of dolls--the Les Cheries are the best I found. The Cathy is very pretty. Her skin color is olive-toned--not quite as dark as the Amazon picture.
on August 15, 2008
This is my daughter's third Corolle doll (Tidoo and Calin being the other two). At 13" tall, the Les Cheries is perfect for a small five-year-old who is growing out of baby dolls. I like Cathy's lovely face and the smart wardrobe details like fringed boots with matching bag and the butterfly hair clip that is shaped like a butterfly. My daughter particularly enjoyed discovering the white panties, a rare thing in her doll experience. My only caveat was the pink sweater top; it is a delicate, loose knit and tricky to ease over the doll's fingertips. Aside from that one item, though, this doll was an excellent buy at a decent price.