4.0 out of 5 stars Decent bottle accessory set
Published on August 9, 2012 by runnergal

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit overpriced.
My 16 month old daughter does play with these items. I didn't give her the toy pacifier because it looked a bit dangerous. Otherwise, the rest of it is decent quality. Just overpriced.
Published on May 24, 2012 by kstahlke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent bottle accessory set, August 9, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
Overall, my daughter enjoys playing with it. She was about 15 months when we gave it to her, and we held back the doll pacifier and spoon -- both seemed a bit too small for her right now. She particularly likes the milk and juice bottles. It would have been nice if the milk had the disappearing feature some other sets have, but after reading poor reviews of the quality of those products, I'm glad I spent the money on Corolle instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit overpriced., May 24, 2012
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set! Perfectly sized for toddler hands., August 24, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
Great! This is a great set for the little Corolle babies (the 12-inch Mon Premier). I bought a Mon Premier babydoll for my 14-month old because she loved her older sisters' bigger dolls and I wanted something easier for her to carry (I have 3 girls, and I have always secretly wanted them to fall in love with a baby doll and carry it everywhere, so I always buy these beautiful dolls with big ideas that rarely pan out). I was a little bummed that the dolls don't come with pacifiers (for the price!) so I was looking to buy one that would fit when I found this set. It was double the price of a 3-pack of the pacifiers, but still a really great price for Corolle (and who needs 3 pacifiers?), so I bought it. Everything is cute, and perfectly sized for toddler hands. I have to help her get the pacifier in and out (that's a fun game!), but that's okay because at least the pacifier doesn't fall out easily. But the big, unexpected, hit of this set is the spoon and bowl... my daughter carries them around all the time making adorable "yum!" noises and pretend feeding everyone. The bib is fine, she obviously can't fasten it herself. The bottle is cute and right-sized (most bottles are huge for the little baby dolls) and fits in the baby's mouth. The pacifier has a ribbon on it, which is nice because otherwise it would be very easy to lose. Overall a very good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great, accessories for Corolle doll, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
I bought this set to go with my 18 month old daughter's Corolle Mon Premier Calin Laughing Flowers Baby Doll. First off, she loved the bowl and spoon and feeds the doll and everyone in the house. The bib fits fine, but she is not really interested in it. The problem I have with this set is that the cup, bottle, and especially the pacifier do not "fit" in the doll's mouth. This is fine for the cup and bottle, but the pacifier would be much better if it somehow stayed in the doll's mouth.
Essentially, this set is not bad, but it is not so specific to this doll that another, prehaps cheaper, set wouldn't be just as good.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a big fan, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
I bought this set with a new Corolle baby doll for my daughter and the pacifier doesn't stay in baby dolls mouth and the pacifier was the main reason for purchasing this set. Everything else is the same as any other brand of baby doll bottle or feeding accessories out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compatible with Corolle Babipouce, October 12, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
I was looking for a set of accessories for the Corolle Babipouce (we have the Asian version) because I was reluctant to get the Corolle Mon Premier Calin Yang, honestly I find her to be creepy and I don't think Asian babies look like that. So when my baby turned 18 months and started showing mothering signs I started looking for a set of accesories for the doll. This set is tecnically made to fit the Corolle Mon Premier Dolls but it fits the Babipouce perfectly. The pacifier fits great and stays in the Doll's mouth. The bottle and sippy cup fit the mouth perfectly. The bib fits snugly. The set is great but I would have to agree with other reviewers that its overpriced. The quality is ok, better than the dollar store stuff but definitely not excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, August 18, 2013
TxMom "MJ" (Kingsville, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
This is a perfect set to go with any of the Corolle Mon Premier babies! Everything is smaller so it matches the Mon Premier's size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but Pricey, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
We purchased this as a Christmas gift for our niece's Corolle doll. She is 15 months and had no issues holding any of the pieces and using them with her doll. While the set is very cute it is way over-priced for a 6 piece set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful accessory to the Corolle Baby Doll, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
I bought this set when I got the Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll. Granddaughter loves, loves, loves to pretend she's feeding her doll with the spoon. The pacifier is also a huge hit. If you have a little one that likes to put things in her mouth, you might want to set the pac aside for awhile. Although, it has a wide base, and a ribbon that is permanently attached, making it difficult to disappear into a little mouth.

All of the accessories, bib, milk bottle, juice cup, pacifier, bowl and spoon, fit comfortably in a toddler's hands. All are well made with no rough edges. The Corolle Baby doll is equally well made and is currently the first thing she pulls from Nana's bag of toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars corolle mealtime set, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set (Toy)
This was a birthday present for our 2 year old granddaughter to go with the corolla baby doll. She loves it and was drawn to eating her baby right away. A very good accessory for Corolle baby doll.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›