Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on August 9, 2012
Overall, my daughter enjoys playing with it. She was about 15 months when we gave it to her, and we held back the doll pacifier and spoon -- both seemed a bit too small for her right now. She particularly likes the milk and juice bottles. It would have been nice if the milk had the disappearing feature some other sets have, but after reading poor reviews of the quality of those products, I'm glad I spent the money on Corolle instead.
on August 24, 2014
Great! This is a great set for the little Corolle babies (the 12-inch Mon Premier). I bought a Mon Premier babydoll for my 14-month old because she loved her older sisters' bigger dolls and I wanted something easier for her to carry (I have 3 girls, and I have always secretly wanted them to fall in love with a baby doll and carry it everywhere, so I always buy these beautiful dolls with big ideas that rarely pan out). I was a little bummed that the dolls don't come with pacifiers (for the price!) so I was looking to buy one that would fit when I found this set. It was double the price of a 3-pack of the pacifiers, but still a really great price for Corolle (and who needs 3 pacifiers?), so I bought it. Everything is cute, and perfectly sized for toddler hands. I have to help her get the pacifier in and out (that's a fun game!), but that's okay because at least the pacifier doesn't fall out easily. But the big, unexpected, hit of this set is the spoon and bowl... my daughter carries them around all the time making adorable "yum!" noises and pretend feeding everyone. The bib is fine, she obviously can't fasten it herself. The bottle is cute and right-sized (most bottles are huge for the little baby dolls) and fits in the baby's mouth. The pacifier has a ribbon on it, which is nice because otherwise it would be very easy to lose. Overall a very good purchase.
on October 12, 2013
I was looking for a set of accessories for the Corolle Babipouce (we have the Asian version) because I was reluctant to get the Corolle Mon Premier Calin Yang, honestly I find her to be creepy and I don't think Asian babies look like that. So when my baby turned 18 months and started showing mothering signs I started looking for a set of accesories for the doll. This set is tecnically made to fit the Corolle Mon Premier Dolls but it fits the Babipouce perfectly. The pacifier fits great and stays in the Doll's mouth. The bottle and sippy cup fit the mouth perfectly. The bib fits snugly. The set is great but I would have to agree with other reviewers that its overpriced. The quality is ok, better than the dollar store stuff but definitely not excellent.
on January 6, 2014
I bought this set with a new Corolle baby doll for my daughter and the pacifier doesn't stay in baby dolls mouth and the pacifier was the main reason for purchasing this set. Everything else is the same as any other brand of baby doll bottle or feeding accessories out there.
on May 24, 2012
My 16 month old daughter does play with these items. I didn't give her the toy pacifier because it looked a bit dangerous. Otherwise, the rest of it is decent quality. Just overpriced.
on July 21, 2015
Great quality. Accessories fit perfectly with the Mon Premier doll, as I expected. The pacifier does stay put in the doll's mouth. Definitely could be a choking hazard for younger children, so use your own judgement and maybe withhold the pacifier until you are sure your child is old enough. Looking back, I maybe should have bought the bigger My First Accessories Set (http://www.amazon.com/Corolle-Mon-Premier-First-Accessories/dp/B004LVBLG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437511119&sr=8-1&keywords=corolle+mon+premier+accessories), which includes all of the things in this set except the sippy cup, as I now wish we had the potty and diaper. The Potty Time Set (http://www.amazon.com/Corolle-Premier-Doll-Accessories-Potty/dp/B0032JTK8O/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1437512416&sr=8-18&keywords=corolle+mon+premier+accessories) is another $26, so it would have been a better value to just buy the My First Accessories Set.
on May 19, 2014
I bought this set when I got the Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll. Granddaughter loves, loves, loves to pretend she's feeding her doll with the spoon. The pacifier is also a huge hit. If you have a little one that likes to put things in her mouth, you might want to set the pac aside for awhile. Although, it has a wide base, and a ribbon that is permanently attached, making it difficult to disappear into a little mouth.

All of the accessories, bib, milk bottle, juice cup, pacifier, bowl and spoon, fit comfortably in a toddler's hands. All are well made with no rough edges. The Corolle Baby doll is equally well made and is currently the first thing she pulls from Nana's bag of toys.
on February 1, 2013
We purchased this as a Christmas gift for our niece's Corolle doll. She is 15 months and had no issues holding any of the pieces and using them with her doll. While the set is very cute it is way over-priced for a 6 piece set.
on February 6, 2016
My 14 months old daughter loves this set. She feeds her Corolle Mon Premiere doll with it. My only complain is the spoon, it's way too small for young children. We replaced the spoon in this set with one of my daughter's feeding spoons.
on February 18, 2015
This set is kind of dull. Yes, it matches the doll but it's actually not very interesting to my kids. They like the juice and milk bottles that look like the fluid is disappearing when the bottle is tipped better. The set is fine but I thought it was kind of pricey when you can get a similar item but not the Corolle brand for much less.