4.0 out of 5 stars Stroller
My 1 year old daughter enjoys this toy. It is perfect size for her and very light weight. Also it looks like there are 2 color options available (I wanted the purple) there is only pink. It is cute though.
Published on July 11, 2012 by Ivana

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
Published 20 months ago by A mommy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Stroller, July 11, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
This was a gift for my one and a half year old daughter from Santa. A lot of research went into this decision, but apparently not enough. At first I couldn't decide between a doll stroller and a shopping cart. I originally wanted the Melissa and Doug metal shopping cart but was concerned about it damaging the walls and furniture. I wasn't a big fan of any of the major brands of plastic shopping carts. I decided to go with this one because I saw a picture online of Sarah Jessica Parker's three year old twins pushing their baby dolls in one. So I figured, cool this stroller will last my daughter a couple of years. Well.... After seeing it assembled I can definitely say that it is small. It is lightweight which is good and bad because it makes it easy to push and maneuver but it is easy to tip also. I was worried because most reviews of the previous version said that the wheels fall over after a bit of use. I haven't had an issue with that yet. MY MAJOR COMPLAINT is the craftsmanship of it. The pink push bar on ours is uneven. It doesn't make the stroller sit unleveled when not being used (although it visually looks like it does) but when being pushed it does make it a bit awkward causing it to lean. My daughter just looks funny pushing it. You can't fix it because the push bar was already connected to the side bars and it looks glued in. Just seems like that would have been caught in the inspection process. The canopy on it is pretty much not functional. It won't stay in the open position, which my daughter continues to try to do and will stop while pushing it to open it again and again. Overall, I wish I had chosen something else especially for the price of it. It is cute and my daughter can fit her 12 inch Corolle Calin dolls in it as well as some mini dolls that she got for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pusher, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
My two year old granddaughter preferred this to all other gifts at her recent birthday party. She put her Corolle baby doll in and walked around so proudly. The pusher is perfect; very sturdy but light enough to push confidently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect compact stroller, April 14, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
Perfect size for preschooler to handle around house. Good height. Easy to get doll in and out. Matches other Carolle accessories perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
This is the second stroller I've boughten for my 1 yr old. It's very tippy and light. It was complicated to put together as well. For how much it cost I was expecting more. Buy the mommy and me one instead. Although my daughter loves both she favors the mommy and me one. It's sturdier and easier to push.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute stroller for Corolle baby doll, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
This was bought for my granddaughter for her first baby doll ( Corolle pastel baby). Perfect size for a toddler. Pretty print, nicely made. I did notice as another reviewer said, the canopy does not really stay open all the way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
Easy to use light weight easy to push. Wheels don't turn and cloth only one sided. Would pay more for better quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Darling little stroller for toddlers, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
This stroller is typically Corolle-adorable - the pattern is absolutely the cutest I've seen on a doll stroller. It's very lightweight and just the right size for a 1-3 year old. We have three Corolle dolls and many other dolls in our house, and the stroller works fine for all of them. It's easy to put together. The one problem is that the quality of the stroller doesn't seem to be quite what I would expect from the Corolle brand - one of the stroller supports doesn't stay where it is supposed to on our stroller. Fine for dolls - it's not like they're going to get hurt if the stroller isn't perfectly supported. And neither of my daughters has even noticed it, so it's not a problem for them.

My older daughter's doll stroller has more bells and whistles - a storage area underneath, a snack tray - and I think those things might matter for an older kid. My older daughter noted the differences. But for my one year old, this is perfect. She keeps trying to climb into it and so far it has held up to that, so it may be sturdier than it looks.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old grandaughter loves this stroller for her doll. She also puts her favorite stuffed animals in for a ride!, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
While the quality is excellent, my only issue is that it is a little light-weight, but for a 2 year old it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller for my one year old, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my niece's first birthday. I let my 15 month old give it a spin before we wrapped it. They both love it. It is a great height for them to push and fits their Corolle dolls perfectly. It is light weight and very small (bitty baby fits in it, but not well) and by age two or two and a half they will probably be ready for a larger stroller. But for their age and the money it was exactly what I wanted. I will probably buy one for my daughter now because she loves it so much.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›