Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 10, 2013
The quality of this item astounded me and so I purchased 2 for gifts already. The print is darling and the size of the little doll carry bed is perfect for someone who is 2 - 5 years old. It has a flap on top that can be untied to put different dolls in and out and is also good for most 12" dolls. My Grand daughter and my friends' little girl love this item! Delivery was prompt as promised.
on March 22, 2013
I purchased quite a few pieces of the Corolle Mon Premier for my granddaughter at Christmas. She was thrilled! However,she would try to carry her baby doll around in the crib. It was too heavy and awkward. I bought this carrier for her birthday. She can now carry the doll easily around the house. Corolle brings out the "mother instinct" in children.
on April 26, 2014
I got this for my daughter's 4th birthday. It is so cute, and material looks durable. In pictures look big but it is actually perfect size for her 2 corolle babies she already owns. Pillow is attached to the bed so there is no chance she will loose it on the go. Easy to carry around when visiting friends and family.
on December 4, 2014
The arms of the carry bed, should be sturdier...firmer....the bed is very very small.....only the smallest doll will fit...the base should be firmer....the portable baby doll bed is very floppy....the colour is lovely...and the little cushion is sweet , but I would not recommend it and frankly I was quite disappointed at how floppy the whole thing is.....for a small child.....it should be a little bit firmer....needs reinforcement.....would not recommend. sorry

It was soon discarded
on February 25, 2013
My youngest granddaughter (1 year) loved it. She carried it around all night.
Can't put a price on her smile!
on January 11, 2015
Unfortunately, the quilt is completely sewn to the bed on one side, and partly on the other, instead of just at the end. That makes it difficult for my 16mos. old granddaughter to put the dolly to bed, because it is like putting the doll in a tight sleeping bag instead of simply placing her in the bed ang pulling the quilt over her. I get that once in, the doll is less likely to fall out when the bed is carried, but if it's too hard to place the doll, it is a moot point! It was a disappointment and has been put away for now. We'll try again when she's older. She LOVES the Carolle doll itself, though!
on January 28, 2014
Two granddaughters were happy campers Christmas day with matching carry beds for their Corolle dolls. They were just the right size and very packable for the one that had to make the return to Texas.
on May 25, 2014
A perfect little doll bed for the Corolle doll. My granddaughter who is just 13 months loves carrying the baby doll around in it. Well made, although it did have a funny odor when it first arrived.
on October 7, 2014
My 2 year old has the corolle premier doll so I bought this for her 2nd birthday. She loves it. Of course when she carries it around the doll doesn't stay put and she get frustrated. But this is small and easy to carry.
on November 2, 2014
I bought this Doll Carrier for my granddaughter's Corolle doll. It is very cute, well made and matches the doll stroller. The only negative thing I would say about it is, it's a little small for her particular doll. She does carry her in it, but it is a tight fit. Overall though, I am very happy with my purchase!!