5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tub doll
Granddaughter loved it! I read previous reviews that said it was tough to get the water out of it, but so far, so good. We'll see what happens in the future with more use.
Published 8 months ago by Sharon Szymanski

Published 11 months ago by LN

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tub doll, October 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun in the bath, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
Very cute and well made doll and works great in the bath. Takes overnight (or a few hours in the sun) to dry and can be a tiny bit floppy but my 3yr old does not mind.

3.0 out of 5 stars My 18 mo grandaughter loves this doll, but I don't recommend for the bath., July 23, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
She has a beautiful face, nice scent and a great companion for my granddaughter. This is her first doll, but in the bath, she takes too long to dry out. We live in a dry, dessert-like climate and still she is soaking throughout her body for a good day or more. This is mildew waiting to multiply if not properly dried. Beautiful doll, but I don't recommend for bath time play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Favorite baby, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
This is my daughters favorite baby doll. She is soft and huggable. We don't actually use her in the bath although we did once but she is such a favorite that we don't want to have her wet and wait for her to dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bath doll, May 16, 2014
Nikki (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
I got this (used at a consignment sale) for my daughter. She already has the mon premier baby but I thought she would love one to take in the bath. I was right! Now she carries those 2 dolls around with her everywhere! I'm not sure about the other reviewer saying that the doll took a long time to dry but my daughter has bathed her doll 2 times already and both times the doll dried completely in about 6 hours. And even though the doll is used there is no mildew smell. I live in CT and currently it is quite humid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in and out of the water, April 16, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
Great water baby. I got one for my daughter and one for my niece for Christmas. Drys out well when directions are followed. My daughter plays with it in and out of the bath tub. One of her favorite babies. Really cute doll too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my two year old!, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
This doll really deserves five stars. It is the perfect size for the my two year old daughter. I recently had my second child and my daughter just loves to pretend play with her dolly. It has movable eyes, which she does like as well. It is also nice that it can be hand washed. This came in handy when my daughter decided that she needed to put Desitin all over her baby. Not fun to clean that up, but the doll has faired very well considering the cream was all over her. The outfit is cute and not hard to put on. The only down side I would have to say is that to purchase other outfits is pricy and because it is a smaller size doll not many other brands would fit her. I would really recommend this for a young child.

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet!, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
I purchased this as a first birthday for a friend's little girl. She absolutely loves. Which I knew she would since my toddler has one and loves her to pieces. She is the perfect proportion for little hands and just right for them to squeeze and love.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little one LOVES this baby, August 18, 2013
TxMom "MJ" (Kingsville, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
My little one is 3 and absolutely LOVES this baby! Its small and perfect for her to carry around cradle. I like her soft body (we probably won't use her in the bath but my little one likes to sleep with her baby so the soft body is nice for that). Its a very pretty baby, overall a wonderful purchase. I would highly recommend for anyone with toddlers who want a baby doll of their own to care for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll for the bath, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll (Toy)
I bought this doll for my granddaughter when her baby sister was born. She loved playing with it, in and out of the tub. When her baby sister got old enough to join in the tub she needed her own bathable doll. Both girls love them. The bodies dry well so that they can play with them beyond the tub.

Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Bath Girl Doll