5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little baby!
Published 10 months ago by Macan

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Very cute
Published 1 month ago by Carolyn Strauch

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little baby!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
This is a 12 inch French doll that is the perfect size for a 19 month old to carry around and love. She has a wonderful vanilla (NOT plastic) smell that is very pleasant. I have bought Corolle babies twice before for toddlers and they are such a nice fit for little arms and fingers and they both have held up very well under heavy usage. Her soft body has a striped onesie-like covering, so it always looks like she is wearing something. She can wear clothing made for 12 inch dolls and there is a nice selection of accessories for these babies so the play experience can expand as the little Mother grows and develops. I am a frugal shopper that feels the quality of these Corolle dolls makes them a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corolle dolls, August 8, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
My granddaughters have all had Corolle dolls. I have purchased them for all 4. These dolls are especially great for 1 year olds. They are easy to carry around, and they are so well made. Paying a little more is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my 20month old granddaughter, January 7, 2014
Perfect
It was everything I was looking for my 20month old granddaughter ! Perfect size and she loves to see her close her eyes to go night night

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this line of dolls, November 5, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
I love this line of dolls. She is a cute cuddly baby. A little small, but that was my fault I did not register in mind a12 inch baby when I bought it, however she is perfect for a 2 1/2 - 3 year old to hold on to and carry. In retrospect this is a perfect size for little girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Little Baby Doll, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
We bought this for our Granddaughter for Christmas and her Mama says she absolutely LOVES it. It's the perfect size for a little toddler, easy to hug and soft to squeeze. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Baby Doll, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
I found that really cute baby dolls are not that easy to find. Many are too large for young toddlers, have hard bodies, not pretty faces, or make really frightening sounds! I remembered the name "Corolle" from a friend, looked it up and was very pleased with my purchase, she is so sweet. All items were received quickly and and I'm sure I'll be buying more accessories for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable doll, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
Our grandaughter loved this doll. Bought it for Christmas with the matching cradle. Highly recommend both. Will purchase more items from this company. Great quality and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the quality and feel of this doll, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
We gave this baby doll to my 1 year old for her birthday and she LOVES it. Very happy with the quality and feel of this doll. The size is perfect for little ones. I love that it is lightly scented. We will buy again from Corolle when she needs a new doll!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this for my granddaughters first birthday and it was perfect. Soft, September 20, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughters first birthday and it was perfect. Soft, cuddly and dearly loved from the time she opened the package. It is a perfect size for a one year old and I highly recommend this baby doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, our 1 year old daughter LOVES it, November 20, 2014
O. S. Faiz (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
Our 1 year old daughter LOVES this baby doll. This was her main birthday present for her 1 year birthday. She carries it around everywhere she goes. It's high quality and small enough for a 1 year old baby to carry easily. We are very happy we picked this doll over the others for sale and highly recommend it.

Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll