5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little baby!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
This is a 12 inch French doll that is the perfect size for a 19 month old to carry around and love. She has a wonderful vanilla (NOT plastic) smell that is very pleasant. I have bought Corolle babies twice before for toddlers and they are such a nice fit for little arms and fingers and they both have held up very well under heavy usage. Her soft body has a striped onesie-like covering, so it always looks like she is wearing something. She can wear clothing made for 12 inch dolls and there is a nice selection of accessories for these babies so the play experience can expand as the little Mother grows and develops. I am a frugal shopper that feels the quality of these Corolle dolls makes them a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my 20month old granddaughter, January 7, 2014
Perfect
It was everything I was looking for my 20month old granddaughter ! Perfect size and she loves to see her close her eyes to go night night

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Little Baby Doll, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
We bought this for our Granddaughter for Christmas and her Mama says she absolutely LOVES it. It's the perfect size for a little toddler, easy to hug and soft to squeeze. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable doll, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
Our grandaughter loved this doll. Bought it for Christmas with the matching cradle. Highly recommend both. Will purchase more items from this company. Great quality and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corolle dolls, August 8, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
My granddaughters have all had Corolle dolls. I have purchased them for all 4. These dolls are especially great for 1 year olds. They are easy to carry around, and they are so well made. Paying a little more is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the quality and feel of this doll, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
We gave this baby doll to my 1 year old for her birthday and she LOVES it. Very happy with the quality and feel of this doll. The size is perfect for little ones. I love that it is lightly scented. We will buy again from Corolle when she needs a new doll!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Baby Doll, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
I found that really cute baby dolls are not that easy to find. Many are too large for young toddlers, have hard bodies, not pretty faces, or make really frightening sounds! I remembered the name "Corolle" from a friend, looked it up and was very pleased with my purchase, she is so sweet. All items were received quickly and and I'm sure I'll be buying more accessories for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Baby Loves It, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
I bought this for my grand daughter and she walks all over the house holding and kissing it. It is well made soft to touch, and it has made a great little gift for an 18 month old girl. It was packaged well, and I did receive it on the day that I was told it would be here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Babies, August 22, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll (Toy)
I bought two of these dolls so that my 2 and 4 year old granddaughters would have the same baby dolls to play with at my house. They love their babies and there aren't any fights over who gets which baby.

Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Cuddle Doll