Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 1, 2014
This is a 12 inch French doll that is the perfect size for a 19 month old to carry around and love. She has a wonderful vanilla (NOT plastic) smell that is very pleasant. I have bought Corolle babies twice before for toddlers and they are such a nice fit for little arms and fingers and they both have held up very well under heavy usage. Her soft body has a striped onesie-like covering, so it always looks like she is wearing something. She can wear clothing made for 12 inch dolls and there is a nice selection of accessories for these babies so the play experience can expand as the little Mother grows and develops. I am a frugal shopper that feels the quality of these Corolle dolls makes them a great buy.
on August 8, 2014
My granddaughters have all had Corolle dolls. I have purchased them for all 4. These dolls are especially great for 1 year olds. They are easy to carry around, and they are so well made. Paying a little more is worth it.
on November 5, 2014
I love this line of dolls. She is a cute cuddly baby. A little small, but that was my fault I did not register in mind a12 inch baby when I bought it, however she is perfect for a 2 1/2 - 3 year old to hold on to and carry. In retrospect this is a perfect size for little girls.
on July 1, 2014
We gave this baby doll to my 1 year old for her birthday and she LOVES it. Very happy with the quality and feel of this doll. The size is perfect for little ones. I love that it is lightly scented. We will buy again from Corolle when she needs a new doll!
on January 15, 2015
My daughter got this doll for her first birthday. She loves her "baby" and carries it around pretending to feed, pat, and kiss it. The doll has a pleasant smell (vanilla/cupcakes) and is well-constructed. As another reviewer mentioned, the doll has a soft body that looks like she's always wearing clothing. The doll is easy to keep clean, and the Corolle brand clothes fit really well and are fairly easy to take on and off. I have also tried Target's Circo brand of doll clothes for 13" dolls. The Circo clothes don't fit this doll quite as well, but my daughter enjoys them and they're relatively inexpensive. It is a small doll (probably smaller than you're expecting if you haven't seen one in person) but the size is just right for a toddler.

Update: We have had to wash the doll several times now (due to the things that happen to dolls when they live with toddlers). I put the doll in a pillowcase, tie it shut, and wash it in the washing machine. The doll has survived washing just fine, and still smells like vanilla.
on September 20, 2014
I bought this for my granddaughters first birthday and it was perfect. Soft, cuddly and dearly loved from the time she opened the package. It is a perfect size for a one year old and I highly recommend this baby doll.
on November 20, 2014
Our 1 year old daughter LOVES this baby doll. This was her main birthday present for her 1 year birthday. She carries it around everywhere she goes. It's high quality and small enough for a 1 year old baby to carry easily. We are very happy we picked this doll over the others for sale and highly recommend it.
on June 18, 2014
I found that really cute baby dolls are not that easy to find. Many are too large for young toddlers, have hard bodies, not pretty faces, or make really frightening sounds! I remembered the name "Corolle" from a friend, looked it up and was very pleased with my purchase, she is so sweet. All items were received quickly and and I'm sure I'll be buying more accessories for Christmas!
on August 22, 2014
I bought two of these dolls so that my 2 and 4 year old granddaughters would have the same baby dolls to play with at my house. They love their babies and there aren't any fights over who gets which baby.
on February 18, 2015
My daughter (20 months) loves this doll!!! I have hardly had a chance to see it since she hasn't let it out of her arms since I handed it to her.

It is small. Slightly smaller than I wish it was, but I think perfect for the fact that it is going to tag along everywhere. The face is beautiful. I love the little bit of weight it has with the beans in the body.

They are pricey, but if you have time to watch them the prices come down here and there. Worth the price of you know you kiddo wants a doll (or has shown interest in a friends doll). This is defiantly a special purchase and if that's what your going for you won't be disappointed.