5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable, different than the Pastel doll
Published 7 months ago by Alexis C.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but not great.
Published 2 months ago by Nat Hayes

5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable, different than the Pastel doll, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
First of all, I love Corolle. I've never been disappointed with the quality of their products. I got this doll for my daughter for Christmas when she was 15 months old. It is so sweet!! I love baby dolls, but I'm picky about their faces. I hate the ones that look creepy and ones that just aren't very cute! This doll is soooo cute. It has the sweetest little features, and really smooth supple "skin". Even its eye lashes are very intricate. You can really see the quality. The bean bag body is nice and cuddly, and it's just the right size for a 1-3 year old. It was a lot smaller than I anticipated, but the description is right. I was just expecting it to be bigger for some reason. I think the Classique line would be better for an older girl, but this one is perfect for a 1st baby doll. It doesn't do anything annoying like pee or cry!! That's a big plus in my book. TAKE NOTE THOUGH, that this isn't the same baby doll as the Charming Pastel doll! I thought that all of the Calin dolls were the same and this one just had a different outfit. They actually have different faces! This would be helpful if you have 2 or more little girls that need to be able to tell their dolls apart. I'm very satisfied with my purchase, and you can't beat the Amazon price!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this doll, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
We bought this doll for my two year old. She really loves the doll's face and outfit. We have three of this size Corolle doll but my daughter likes this one the best. The pajamas are particularly cute. All of the Corolle dolls and outfits have held up very well to the abuse of my girls, unlike the cheaper dolls of the same size. The smell is very gentle to me and pleasing to my daughters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doll for Granddaughter, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
I bought this doll for my 3 year old granddaughter. She loves it and carries it around with her everywhere. The doll holds up under heavy use and still looks good. I bought three more for my other granddaughters. I like these dolls because they are similar, but the faces are a little different along with the clothes. The girls can tell which one is theirs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 18 month old, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
I contemplated getting my little girl a baby doll as most are too big and others are too small or cheap. I found this online and although there were negative reviews comparing it to "cheap dolls from walgreens" I decided to take the chance and i'm glad I did. This baby is small, but not too small and light enough for her to carry around. I also read reviews about the baby's smell and other children having reactions to it. I don't doubt any statements made, but I would think that is an exception because the "smell" is so light and to me is actually fresh compared to many new toy smells. Overall, great buy and I highly recommend this as a beginner baby for a toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this baby, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
This was a gift to my baby girl from her grandma for her 1st birthday. The doll is well made and cute and it has the lightest vanilla scent that really adds to the sweetness of this little doll. My daughter really enjoys playing with her using a stroller and feeding accessories. Even though the doll is a little pricey I think it is well worth the money. I see it lasting for a long time and being a favorite for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite doll by far, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
My granddaughter LOVES this doll. She has other dolls but this one is special to her. The doll is well made and is a nice size. My granddaughter who is 4 has had one since age two. She plays with it all the time. I just bought on for my 12 month old granddaughter. There is something aobut the "feel" of this doll that is very appealing and makes it a "keeper".

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my granddaughters!, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
I ordered two of these dolls for my 13 month old twin granddaughters for CHRISTmas and they loved them! They are the perfect size for them to be able to carry around and they also let them ride in their little shopping cart. They smell so sweet, too! Could not be happier with these cute little dolls!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but not great., September 14, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
VERY under stuffed doll. It lays limp in my toddler's hand like a rag doll. No substance to it whatsoever. But the face is cute and the outfits are nice. It's hard to find a doll with a cute face that doesn't scare the bejesus out of me. My toddler doesn't particularly love it and rarely plays with it, but that could just be her. The main problem is that the hands and feet just dangle from a limp and stuffingless body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, October 4, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
Adorable. Nicest baby doll I have ever seen. My 1 year old went nuts when she saw it, and since it wasn't time to give it to her, I had a huge tantrum to deal with. Oh, well, I'm excited to give it to her now. I wish the price was a little lower, but you can't have everything. Thankfully there was a warehouse deal/damaged packaging option. Toddlers don't care about a dented box . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love these dolls, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll (Toy)
These are the best dolls. I have always bought Madame Alexander until I discovered Corolle. Corolle smells heavenly and is so cuddly. Our daughter loves these babies.

Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Grenadine Doll