Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on April 2, 2014
First of all, I love Corolle. I've never been disappointed with the quality of their products. I got this doll for my daughter for Christmas when she was 15 months old. It is so sweet!! I love baby dolls, but I'm picky about their faces. I hate the ones that look creepy and ones that just aren't very cute! This doll is soooo cute. It has the sweetest little features, and really smooth supple "skin". Even its eye lashes are very intricate. You can really see the quality. The bean bag body is nice and cuddly, and it's just the right size for a 1-3 year old. It was a lot smaller than I anticipated, but the description is right. I was just expecting it to be bigger for some reason. I think the Classique line would be better for an older girl, but this one is perfect for a 1st baby doll. It doesn't do anything annoying like pee or cry!! That's a big plus in my book. TAKE NOTE THOUGH, that this isn't the same baby doll as the Charming Pastel doll! I thought that all of the Calin dolls were the same and this one just had a different outfit. They actually have different faces! This would be helpful if you have 2 or more little girls that need to be able to tell their dolls apart. I'm very satisfied with my purchase, and you can't beat the Amazon price!
22 comments31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2015
What a sweet little doll! We have the Melissa and Doug 12" doll for our older daughter and wanted something similar but different enough that they could tell which doll belonged to which girl. This fit the bill perfectly. We love them both. For anyone sitting on the fence trying to decide between the two, I'd say buy whichever happens to be at a better price. They both fit the Corolle clothes sold here on Amazon. They both have fluff filled bodies with bean bag rear ends. The M&D doll has a more firmly packed fluff body and so it's a bit firmer. The Corelle doll is a little floppier/squishy. Again… both are great dolls! (M&D doll is wearing a gold Corolle dress in attached pictures and the Corolle doll is in pink.)
review image review image
on January 7, 2015
We got this for my 14 month old as a Christmas present. It's her first baby doll. She immediately loved it and "bay-BEE!!!" After ripping the paper off of the box.

I LOVE the way it smells. I catch myself sniffing it whenever playing with it.

Pro-tip: a travel pillow makes the perfect size "Boppy" to this doll (and a nice way to sit her up).

Great doll, beautiful face, arrived quickly --- overall VERY good purchase
review image
on August 6, 2013
We bought this doll for my two year old. She really loves the doll's face and outfit. We have three of this size Corolle doll but my daughter likes this one the best. The pajamas are particularly cute. All of the Corolle dolls and outfits have held up very well to the abuse of my girls, unlike the cheaper dolls of the same size. The smell is very gentle to me and pleasing to my daughters.
on December 15, 2015
So, back in July, we gave this little baby doll to our granddaughter for her 1st birthday. She hugged it immediately and has been in love with it since. The doll has been roughed up a bit; a one year old isn't always gentle! But she is loved just the same! Her mom can't wash it because our granddaughter won't part with it long enough! Corolle has long been a favorite brand of mine. I used to work in local, high end toy store. We sold Corolle dolls and their outfits and accessories. This is the first one I've purchased for a small child. She absolutely adores this little doll. The size is so perfect for her little hands to carry everywhere. If you are looking for a first baby doll for a child, I highly recommend this one, or any other Calin. You definitely get what you pay for. I'm trying to insert a photo, but my wireless isn't working as well as I need it to. If I get it going later, I'll add the photo as a revision.
review image
on December 4, 2015
After much research, this Corolle baby was put on my 15 month daughter's wish list. She received it this weekend, for one of our many family Christmas get togethers! She absolutely loves her new baby! So does my 4 year old daughter! The baby has a faint smell of vanilla, not over powering, but just subtle! The only problem my 15 month old has with this baby, it has no belly Botton:)! So I drew one! Her world is better now! Hands down, one of our favorite dolls. Highly recommend!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 3, 2015
My girls and I love the Corolle baby dolls. This was the 2nd that we have owned and she gets tons of love and holds up very well to all of the wear and tear of a couple toddlers. The faces on these dolls are beautiful and the scent is so pretty (a wonderful touch!). We will be loyal Corolle customers for years to come!
on October 13, 2013
I bought this doll for my 3 year old granddaughter. She loves it and carries it around with her everywhere. The doll holds up under heavy use and still looks good. I bought three more for my other granddaughters. I like these dolls because they are similar, but the faces are a little different along with the clothes. The girls can tell which one is theirs.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2015
These baby dolls are wonderful!!! I bought the 'older version' of this doll for my now five-year old granddaughter almost 4 years ago. She has loved and cherished it ever since. (My daughter puts her in the washing machine and she comes out great.)
She had received other baby dolls that were bigger, but this is the one she carried everywhere and was clearly her favorite.
She has since 'graduated' to American Girl Dolls, but still loves her "Baby Suzie" as she calls her.
A great purchase that made memories for my sweet and precious Granddaughter.
on April 23, 2014
I contemplated getting my little girl a baby doll as most are too big and others are too small or cheap. I found this online and although there were negative reviews comparing it to "cheap dolls from walgreens" I decided to take the chance and i'm glad I did. This baby is small, but not too small and light enough for her to carry around. I also read reviews about the baby's smell and other children having reactions to it. I don't doubt any statements made, but I would think that is an exception because the "smell" is so light and to me is actually fresh compared to many new toy smells. Overall, great buy and I highly recommend this as a beginner baby for a toddler.
0Comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse