Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Corolle Mon Premier Calin Laughing Blueberry Baby Doll
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 8, 2012
This is the second corolla 12" doll we have. I bought this because my 16 month old got Strawberry and has not put her down in months! She takes her baby into the tub, sits in the highchair,sleeps with her etc. Literally carries her everywhere and wont even leave home without it. The vanilla scented plastic still smells good. This doll has actual cotton stuffing in the body where Strawberry just has a bean bag body. My daughter seems to prefer the floppy baby who doesn't sit up! Blueberry has 2 top front teeth where Strawberry has none. I would recommend this doll to anyone with a baby! I cannot believe how much she adores this baby compared to all the other baby dolls she has. I've washed her in the machine several times and no tears yet. Durable, cute, but most importantly she is adored!-
on December 5, 2012
This is a great doll! I bought it for my granddaughter who is 2 years old and she love it. LOL-she was mesmerized by the opening/closing eyes and sat and poked her eyeballs for a bit. Made my eyes hurt just watching her! At any rate, the doll is made well, the bean bag bum makes it easy to sit her up, she has a pleasant, light vanilla smell and the clothes are nice and cute.The have velcro for easy undressing/dressing. I know she was a bit pricey, but this doll looks like she can take a lot of loving, eye poking, etc. and keep going.
on March 14, 2013
My two-year old daughter has had this doll for just over 3 months, and I have been very disappointed with the quality. At first, the doll seemed great, and she loved having her own baby. However, after only 2 months of moderate use and normal play, the stuffing has all settled down in the bottom, amounting to about a third of the original fullness. Now the head and arms just hang limply. Also, the fabric on the torso has become pilly already. I was hoping that this doll would be one my daughter could love throughout her childhood, which is why I was willing to pay a little extra for something I thought would be a good quality item. Sadly, this one probably won't last more than a year.
on December 11, 2012
I bought this for my daughter's first birthday. After lots of research I chose this one, even though I've been a bit of a tomboy my whole life and wasn't quite sure. When it came out the box, she cooed, kissed (licked!) Calin's head, smiled and rocked her. Yay! Mostly this doll Calin gets drug around the house, left on her face, or has her little eyes played with. I think the 18 month mark is accurate for this item and that my daughter is really a little young for it. But it's been instant love. She is so high quality. I know others have remarked that the Mon Premier dolls are small, but I think the size is perfect. The attention to detail in the clothing, her quirky teeth and toes are wonderful. I'm sure we'll be sucked into the world of pink now, but this one was a great start for us, and most importantly our daughter loves playing with her.
on October 17, 2012
Ok, I realize there is a size listed on this product but when I opened the box, the 'smallness' of it floored me. Buyers remorse kicked in and I couldn't believe I had paid that much for such a little doll that doesn't seem at all to be that special. On a positive note it is very cute and I like the clothing. It would be perfect if it was a little bigger. I haven't given it to her yet so I can't actually review how she likes it. I bought it as a Christmas present. I really hope when she opens her gift that she likes it better than I do right now.
on January 25, 2013
Another great doll by Corolle. I bought this as a present for my daughter from her grandparents. My daughter already had the Corolle Laughing Flowers in pink. Both of them are great quality. My daughter loves these soft beanbag dolls with open and close eyes more than any other doll she has been given. I like that it smells good and has super cute/trendy looking clothes. She also got the Fisher Price Servin Surprises kitchen table from Santa and the high chair that attaches to the table from her grandparents along with this doll. This doll does fit into the high chair but it is a little difficult to get out. Her legs get stuck a little.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this baby doll for my 20-month granddaughter and she loved it immediately. She plays with it all the time and it is holding up well. The clothing appears well made. There is a mild "vanilla" fragrance on the doll but not offensive at all.
on January 13, 2013
We had Tidoo and got this one for our tiny 21-month old daughter for Christmas. Our daughter is the size of a 12-month old so this doll, being a little smaller, is perfect for her. She loves her. And the slight smell, weight, details make Calin a quality doll. Very happy with her.
on November 23, 2012
I bought this for my newborn granddaughter. Her mother and father visited Paris, France while pregnant with her and I thought the beret would be a reminder of that trip. The doll is adorable and will be just the perfect size for her first baby dolll on her first birthday. I love Corolle dolls and began the trandition of gifting my granddaughters with them when my first granddaughter was born. She is now five and this year requested that Santa Claus bring her another French baby doll.
on November 13, 2012
I just purchased this doll for my 2 year old granddaughter, per the request of her mother. When I first received this doll, I thought it was a little small. But for my granddaughter, it is a perfect size. She loves this doll and takes it everywhere with her. For any little girl, who likes dolls/babies, this doll is a great purchase.