Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2011
My two year old just got this doll for her birthday and loves it! The quality of the doll is better than most others. My daughter appears to be really happy with her new present.
on March 2, 2012
My daughter received this as a Christmas present when she was 14 months old. She didn't play with it much for about a month, but now really enjoys it. The doll is cute (not creepy, as so many of them seem to me) and seems to be well made. My baby has fun feeding her and dragging her around. It is simple (no batteries required!) and it is sweet that she closes her eyes when laying down.
on September 3, 2013
Ordered this for our granddaughter when she was just 14 months old. Too young for then, but now she really likes her. We named her Babette (sounds like baby and is a French name for a French doll!). Our daughter, the mom, is not really into her daughter getting hooked on dolls, so Babette stays in a toy box in the nursery. But when we Skype I ask her about Babette and she goes to get her and kisses her. The doll is very well made, very cute and durable. I hope she will get lots of lovin' over the coming years.
on December 28, 2012
Our almost 3 year old daughter never really had a doll so we thought we'd get her one for this Christmas. I knew the size of this one before purchasing (12 inches) and knew it would be small, but until I opened the box with the doll I didn't realize how small. That being said, the doll is really cute. Yes, there is a perfume smell to it, but I didn't mind...it kind of smelled nice and it isn't too strong after the doll has been out of the box for a bit. Overall I'd recommend this doll, but I think we may have to invest in a little bit bigger doll in the future.
on December 26, 2012
This is the second Corolle doll I've purchased for my daughter and we love them both. Corolle dolls are excellent quality and beautifully made. This one is small, about 11 or 12 inches. However, my 4 year old loves the smaller dolls. I gave her the Melissa and Doug Jenna doll as a potty training reward at 2 1/2. Baby Jenna has been her favorite doll hands down ever since. I came across this doll a few months before Christmas and read where it was small, which is why I purchased it. It is just as pretty in person and instantly became another favorite. *Side note: this doll has a couple of teeth which you really don't see in the pic.
on August 12, 2013
I thought this doll was precious and got it for my five year old daughter for Christmas last year. It is pretty durable and the clothes are cute, but it is a small size doll and a bit expensive for a pretty basic baby doll! I would rather just get a cheaper doll and make my own clothes, I believe this brand to be a little over rated. That is just my opinion.
on February 13, 2012
My daughter LOVES this baby doll! It is just the right size, and she loves to snuggle with it! It is not to hard, but actually has something to squeeze. This doll has such cute detail in the face... I just can't say enough good about it.
on March 24, 2013
I was a bit disappointed when I saw this doll, but of all the Corolle Mom Premier dolls, she got the best reviews and the safest review. However, she and my 2-year old niece are now inseparable, so that counts for something.
on June 11, 2013
Our daughter loves this doll. It was her first one subsequently, it has ruined all other dolls for her since. She prefers this one over other new dolls and calls her "baby nice". The doll is beautiful. Her face is natural and she smells sweet but not overpowering. The little teeth are adorable. We get compliments on this doll. It is worth the money, I wouldn't think twice about the price. Have you seen the freakish baby dolls at Toys R Us? Save your money
The Only con I can think of is that the clothes are getting pilly and the stuffing inside is weakening, making the doll seem flat when held. Baby nice is well loved!
on May 2, 2013
I was originally discouraged to purchase these dolls because of the price, but this is the second doll I've bought, and these are my most often recommended dolls! I have three daughters, and the size and weight of these baby dolls is the favorite. The doll faces are so sweet and the fabrics and make are superior to others I've bought, including the American Girl Bitty Baby. I would give this doll 6 stars if I could!