Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 16, 2012
So yes. I should've read the description more closely but I guess I thought I'd be getting a wooden item for the price. That being said it's well made, easy to assemble, and the mattress and blanket it comes with are high quality. So far the Corolle babydoll has taken naps in there along with Elmo, Hello Kitty and a talking pig. It's an equal opportunity cradle.
on December 23, 2012
This item is PLASTIC and WAY over priced. Fisher Price sells a plastic doll crib for $14.99. Don't waste your money!
on January 15, 2013
I missed that detail. It is very nice but plastic concerns me. I wish that it had been wooden. I had a little trouble snapping it together but it was sturdy once completely assembled.
on April 6, 2013
Present for my one year old...she is very into babies right now. I have an older daughter that already has a lot of the Corolle pieces...this was a great addition. I like things to match, was a little sad the print didn't match my other pieces, but they go together really well...thanks Corolle for not changing your fabrics too much!
on February 21, 2016
This is the perfect little cradle. Small in size, super easy to put together (less then 5 minutes) and it's just as cute as can be. My daughter loves it. It's not wood but what can you ask for the price!?
on January 3, 2013
I purchases this cradle for my 15 month old granddaughter. Along with Calin. She was just thrilled. It was very easy to put together, and is very strong seems durable too. The perfect size for her dolly. I am sure she will have many years of enjoyment.
on June 11, 2013
It was EASY to assemble. Everything just popped in to place. My 2 year old daughter plays with her cradle every day! Only drawback is that it's not big enough. Her American Girl Doll baby does not fit well... but she uses it anyways.
on March 28, 2014
Small plastic cradle perfect for the Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Naima doll. I bought them together and am happy that I did. Easy to snap together. Priced right for a first baby doll cradle. It stays at grammy's house so it doesn't get as much use. Just the right height for our 18 month old grands.
on January 24, 2013
The cradle is very cute. I don't know if I missed this in the description but I thought it would be a wood cradle because of the price. My granddaughter loves it so it will stay.
on January 20, 2013
Got it for my 2 yr old granddaughter. She loved it. It was big enough for her babies and light enough she could tote it from room to room, yet sturdy enough I wasn't concerned about it falling apart. Also, it was very easy to assemble.