Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Corolle Mon Premier Small Doll Cradle
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2012
So yes. I should've read the description more closely but I guess I thought I'd be getting a wooden item for the price. That being said it's well made, easy to assemble, and the mattress and blanket it comes with are high quality. So far the Corolle babydoll has taken naps in there along with Elmo, Hello Kitty and a talking pig. It's an equal opportunity cradle.
on December 23, 2012
This item is PLASTIC and WAY over priced. Fisher Price sells a plastic doll crib for $14.99. Don't waste your money!
on January 15, 2013
I missed that detail. It is very nice but plastic concerns me. I wish that it had been wooden. I had a little trouble snapping it together but it was sturdy once completely assembled.
on April 6, 2013
Present for my one year old...she is very into babies right now. I have an older daughter that already has a lot of the Corolle pieces...this was a great addition. I like things to match, was a little sad the print didn't match my other pieces, but they go together really well...thanks Corolle for not changing your fabrics too much!
on December 28, 2014
I searched "wooden baby doll cradle" and this came up on the search. In the product description is says "durable material"... But now where does it say plastic. My fault.... But still kinda misleading. This looks like a beautiful wooden doll cradle, nope it's not. It's a high quality plastic that is a snap & screw kinda kit. Probably fine if you want plastic.
on December 29, 2015
This cradle is very small and definitely only fits smaller baby dolls. I bought my daughter the interactive Corolle doll and it doesn't fit, although she still uses it. It is very simple and easy to assemble. Made of plastic. Sturdy enough that it doesn't break when my 23 lb niece climbs in.
on October 10, 2015
This sweet cradle is the perfect size for the doll that goes with it. It was easy to assemble and is holding up well under the hands of my 2 year old granddaughter. I may have missed in the description that it was plastic. I had assumed it was wood. It's ok, though, it has a nice appearance.
on February 21, 2016
This is the perfect little cradle. Small in size, super easy to put together (less then 5 minutes) and it's just as cute as can be. My daughter loves it. It's not wood but what can you ask for the price!?
on January 3, 2013
I purchases this cradle for my 15 month old granddaughter. Along with Calin. She was just thrilled. It was very easy to put together, and is very strong seems durable too. The perfect size for her dolly. I am sure she will have many years of enjoyment.
on December 6, 2014
This cradle will, I am sure, get much use by my granddaughter. It appears like it will hold up to use. I was slightly disappointed to find that I had to assemble it as, in my opinion, the cost of producing a plastic item is very low. Had it been made of wood I would have been happier with the cost and assembly.