Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 16, 2012
So yes. I should've read the description more closely but I guess I thought I'd be getting a wooden item for the price. That being said it's well made, easy to assemble, and the mattress and blanket it comes with are high quality. So far the Corolle babydoll has taken naps in there along with Elmo, Hello Kitty and a talking pig. It's an equal opportunity cradle.
on December 23, 2012
This item is PLASTIC and WAY over priced. Fisher Price sells a plastic doll crib for $14.99. Don't waste your money!
on January 15, 2013
I missed that detail. It is very nice but plastic concerns me. I wish that it had been wooden. I had a little trouble snapping it together but it was sturdy once completely assembled.
on April 6, 2013
Present for my one year old...she is very into babies right now. I have an older daughter that already has a lot of the Corolle pieces...this was a great addition. I like things to match, was a little sad the print didn't match my other pieces, but they go together really well...thanks Corolle for not changing your fabrics too much!
on October 10, 2015
This sweet cradle is the perfect size for the doll that goes with it. It was easy to assemble and is holding up well under the hands of my 2 year old granddaughter. I may have missed in the description that it was plastic. I had assumed it was wood. It's ok, though, it has a nice appearance.
on February 21, 2016
This is the perfect little cradle. Small in size, super easy to put together (less then 5 minutes) and it's just as cute as can be. My daughter loves it. It's not wood but what can you ask for the price!?
on January 3, 2013
I purchases this cradle for my 15 month old granddaughter. Along with Calin. She was just thrilled. It was very easy to put together, and is very strong seems durable too. The perfect size for her dolly. I am sure she will have many years of enjoyment.
on December 6, 2014
This cradle will, I am sure, get much use by my granddaughter. It appears like it will hold up to use. I was slightly disappointed to find that I had to assemble it as, in my opinion, the cost of producing a plastic item is very low. Had it been made of wood I would have been happier with the cost and assembly.
on March 15, 2015
This is a cute little cradle for dolls. It was easy to assemble. The only problem was that it was a bit small for a couple of my grand daughter's dolls. If it has been a few inches longer it would have been better. Still it was cute and has been durable.
on August 20, 2015
It is a very cute cradle, it just snaps all together, easy. Make sure you read the description and the measurements, it is a very small cradle. The 12 inch Calin doll fits perfectly from head to foot. If small is what you're looking for, this will be a perfect cradle.