Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo 12" Baby Doll (Tidoo Suce Pouce In PJs)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Designed for bathtime fun, this sweet 12" baby doll is soft, posable and so light it floats
- And because it dries quickly when bath time is over, Tidoo is a favorite playmate out of the tub, too
- Tidoo's vinyl limbs and face have a mild vanilla scent that children love, and its eyes open and close so Tidoo can take a nap -- just like a real baby
- Soft and so light that it floats, Tidoo is an ideal playmate out of the tub, too
- At Corolle we bring caring, savoir-faire and style to everything we create, so that every little girl can find the doll of her dreams in our collection
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
On the positive side, my daughter still loved the doll, and it had a very cute face and could suck its thumb or bottle, unlike the Calin which has front teeth. Also, the pajamas that the Tidoo came in were of a better quality than the pajamas that the Calin came in. I still decided to return it and buy another Calin instead because I think the quality is much better and the doll will last longer. The Tidoo is probably ok if it is just used for bath play, but as an everyday doll that is dragged around by a toddler it won't work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome doll. Dries quick and still smells like vanilla. Had for almost a year now. My daughter still loves her. She is 5.Published 19 months ago by FarrahsMom
A great soft doll that can go right into bath with child. Comes with one outfit but there are other ones available for purchase. Read morePublished on April 14, 2014 by Rubywoo
Our daughter absolutely loves this doll. She's had it for nearly two years now and she treats it like a part of the family. No matter what other dolls she gets.. Read morePublished on December 17, 2013 by cl
the baby smell is very good, she is beautiful and very soft. My cousin is a little girl and she love it.Published on August 12, 2013 by Kariannys Barrios
I would of given it a 5, but it did mildew even though
we took great care of it. Had to finally discard it.
I purchased the doll for my youngest granddaughter as a Christmas present who loves it very much. Would recommend for any little girl.Published on May 17, 2013 by ggm
Got this doll about four months ago because I saw that it is supposed to be great for the water/bath - but it didn't work out - it has mold around the areas where the arms and legs... Read morePublished on March 24, 2013 by anon
An absolute must for any baby girl that wants a baby girl to play with....either in the bath or on dry land. I have given this to my daughter and gifted it...Published on March 23, 2013 by K. Pizzo