5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable
Published 20 months ago by ElizShortie

3.0 out of 5 stars I would have loved this doll but...
If you get a doll that isn't damaged, I'm sure you will love it! Our has one eye that sticks closed and the paint on the other eyelid is chipped...right out of the box. I would have returned it, but my daughter got it for Christmas and is very attached to the doll, so we are stuck with the damaged doll. She is a perfect size though and smells wonderful.
Published 10 months ago by Boston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
My girls both had des Poupees Corolle when we lived in France, so I was excited to buy my granddaughter a 1st baby doll from Corolle. All the Corolle dolls have a wonderful vanilla smell, and this one's beautiful blue eyes open and close. My 18 month old granddaughter adores this doll - it's soft enough to have her sleep with her, but sturdy, and the clothes are adorable, and she loves to put them on and take them off - over and over!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Toy, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
This dollbaby quickly became my daughter's favorite toy. It is well made, sweet and has a lovely vanilla scent. Perhaps, most importantly, it's very sturdy.
The associated clothes and accessories are also very well made.
A perfect gift for any toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for little girl, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
I got this for my two year old daughter and she just loves it. We have had it for a few weeks now and it still goes every where with her. This doll has worked out perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories are made with this doll!, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
Excellent first baby doll. At 18 months, my little one was thrilled and carries it everywhere, even to sleep. Perfect size for her. Just right. Well worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler loves her!, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
sometimes we can get our 19 mo old to take a bath just b/c of this babydoll which is awesome. we got this doll for her for c'mas when she was 14 mos and she has loved her ever since. we just hang her up on the shower head to dry. (kinda freaky looking if you're not expecting to see her there!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect first baby doll!!!, November 13, 2013
dining diva "Mary" (Houston, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
My 2 year old granddaughter loves this doll. It is the perfect size for her and the little potty seat has helped with her potty training.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit with my second granddaughter., January 9, 2014
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
I had purchased a corelle baby doll for my 1st grandaughter 2 years ago. She is now 3. My second grandaughter who is now 16 months loved it so much, I bought one for her for Christmas. Now they are not fighting over the original one. They both love them and the 3 year old has not outgrown her's. The doll is a great size for hugging.and kissing. Two features that I think are great are the vanilla scent, which the older doll still has, and the fact that their eyes open and close. It is rare to find a doll for younger babies whose eyes do open and close. It is a great doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
Christmas present for my year and a half old.....the doll is small but perfect for her little hands. love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
This is a precious baby doll for your little girl. It's very soft and smells good. It's a really pretty doll in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous first bany doll, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo Candy Baby Doll (Toy)
I gave this to my granddaughter for her first birthday. She loved it fromthe first moment. It's great that it can get wet too. It was a perfect choice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›