Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on March 17, 2013
My girls both had des Poupees Corolle when we lived in France, so I was excited to buy my granddaughter a 1st baby doll from Corolle. All the Corolle dolls have a wonderful vanilla smell, and this one's beautiful blue eyes open and close. My 18 month old granddaughter adores this doll - it's soft enough to have her sleep with her, but sturdy, and the clothes are adorable, and she loves to put them on and take them off - over and over!
on May 16, 2013
This dollbaby quickly became my daughter's favorite toy. It is well made, sweet and has a lovely vanilla scent. Perhaps, most importantly, it's very sturdy.
The associated clothes and accessories are also very well made.
A perfect gift for any toddler.
on May 11, 2013
sometimes we can get our 19 mo old to take a bath just b/c of this babydoll which is awesome. we got this doll for her for c'mas when she was 14 mos and she has loved her ever since. we just hang her up on the shower head to dry. (kinda freaky looking if you're not expecting to see her there!)
on August 30, 2013
I got this for my two year old daughter and she just loves it. We have had it for a few weeks now and it still goes every where with her. This doll has worked out perfectly.
on July 14, 2013
Excellent first baby doll. At 18 months, my little one was thrilled and carries it everywhere, even to sleep. Perfect size for her. Just right. Well worth the money spent.
on May 19, 2014
We love this little doll!! It is the perfect size for little girls to hold onto and the soft body makes it cuddly. It also has a very pretty face where some dolls can look downright creepy. We bring "baby" with us everythwere!! The clothes that she came in pilled quickly though and she now wears an outfit that we bought from a different manufacturer and that is why I give this only 4 stars. The quality of the clothes could, and should, be better.
on January 9, 2014
I had purchased a corelle baby doll for my 1st grandaughter 2 years ago. She is now 3. My second grandaughter who is now 16 months loved it so much, I bought one for her for Christmas. Now they are not fighting over the original one. They both love them and the 3 year old has not outgrown her's. The doll is a great size for hugging.and kissing. Two features that I think are great are the vanilla scent, which the older doll still has, and the fact that their eyes open and close. It is rare to find a doll for younger babies whose eyes do open and close. It is a great doll.
on February 21, 2015
One year old niece opened this, her eyes lite up as she said "baby'. This quickly became the doll that was with her all of the time. I don't believe her parents have tried or care to utilize the "bathtub toy" feature.
on May 19, 2014
She's soft, she's cuddly, she smells nice, and she's small enough that my 12 month old granddaughter has no trouble clasping her to her shoulder for a hug. Very well made.

Always one of the first things my girl grabs from Nana's toy bag when I visit. I bought the Corrolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set at the same time - bib, cup, bottle, pacifier and bowl & spoon. Great pretend playtime combo!
on December 26, 2014
This doll is a perfect first doll. My daughter got it at 1 and a year later it's still her favorite baby. It can go in the bathtub and dries out readily. It is scented and the body is soft, filled with lightweight pellets.