Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon November 14, 2013
This thing is fun, very comfortable, eliminates the need for a coaster, but is not terribly effective at keeping drinks cold, dammit.

It's designed for tall-neck bottles, but it also works well on stubby bottles, by squeezing the sides together while zipping up, and then folding the neck down slightly.

But then I got scientific, and measured what difference it makes. I took two beer bottles with water cooled to 40F, wrapped one while leaving the other one uncovered (the room temperature was 70F) and measured every five minutes with a probe thermometer. In short, after 45 min, there was only 3F (52 vs 55) difference between them.

The beer FEELS colder when drinking from a wrapped bottle, because your hand is grasping something warm, so the cold beer is a surprise. I'll keep using it, but will look around for something more effective.
on July 14, 2013
I like the palm tree design and it fits the beer that I drink even though it is not Corona. The foam smells a little funny - a chemical smell. Hopefully, it will air out with more use. It does help the beer stay cold longer.
on June 8, 2013
Absolutely LOVE it! Very pretty, keeps the beer cold, and easy on your hand; easy to use, and washable. Very nice looking. Ha, I love putting the beer bottle in it's little "pajamas"... Great well made zipper on it.
on January 22, 2013
I've been looking in stores for this item for some time, but couldn't find it anywhere. The koozie fits my bottles well, although I don't yet know if it will fit all the different shapes on the market today. Can't wait to try it in hot weather!
on July 17, 2011
This koozie looks and works great. It appears to be built well and I expect that it will last a long time.
on October 11, 2012
I was hoping these would fit on 12 ounce soda bottles, but they only fit the 12 ounce glass beer bottles. They aren't cheap, so for the amount of use they will get by us, these were not a good deal.
on December 23, 2012
Fast and easy. Wysiwyg. Would use this company again if I am ever in the market for bottle doozies. Would love to have other than non alcohol brand chooses. Hate corona, but the coozie is cool.
on August 26, 2013
Even tho I had to resew the stitches around the zipper my husband is happy to have a clean Corona Koozie. His others were quite old and dirty, but the zippers lasted.
on November 17, 2013
Love the koozie and the price is the best we found anywhere. We use them outdoor close to our pool so protection from glass chatter is important.
on August 4, 2012
I've bought several of these and am pleased. They are highly functional, at least for ordinary sized bottles. The exterior print is pretty.