4.0 out of 5 stars Use It Professionally. Only minor flaw I have...
I have 2 10" folding saws & 1 12", that I use daily as an ISA certified arborist. Handy stash in my side pocket, when I'm wearing my saddle; always opens easily & locks securely for me; stays sharp long; GREAT prices here on Amazon.

Published on September 4, 2011 by Some Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars There is better for the price..
Published on March 26, 2012 by DB BluBlock Productions

4.0 out of 5 stars Use It Professionally. Only minor flaw I have..., September 4, 2011
Some Guy (Traveling, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corona RS 7265 Razor Tooth Folding Pruning Saw, 10" Curved Blade (Lawn & Patio)

Only thing that bugs me is, each one has had the screw for the blade hinge fall out or close to it everyday. Until, you replace the nut with a nylon lock nut (my choice is a stainless steel nut w/nylon insert), or put a "Loc-Tite" type liquid product on the threads. That is the "only" flaw I have with them. I have had 2 of the three now for over 2 years, with no issues, from the normal dulling, after the fix. STILL, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pruning saw, May 8, 2011
For my small gardening and tree cutting needs, this did the trick. As described, it cuts fast. I had 5 small trunked trees, 3-4 inch diameter, in less than a minute each. I like the fact that it folds up for safe storage. As others have mentioned, the blade does rattle a bit in the holder but for my needs, this doesn't matter. I'm not out hiking with it or trekking out in the wilderness. I highly recommend this saw and look forward to using it when needed. Don't forget to use safety goggles or eye protection when using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Saw!, December 10, 2011
Randy V. Brown (Ashville, AL USA) - See all my reviews
I just recieved my Corona saw, and took it out to a wooded area of my land to test it. It took down 4" diameter trees in under 30 sec's with little effort. I've purchased a lot of saws in my 20+ yr's as a professional landscaper, but none came close to the ease with which this design cuts. The teeth are tough and razor sharp. It cuts with ease on both the push and pull stroke. I've only used it on green wood so far, but have no doubt it would power through dead and frozen limbs as claimed. The problem another professional mentioned with loosening of the nut is insignificant. A touch of locktite as he mentioned will quickly solve the problem. Don't hesitate to buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars great saw, March 17, 2010
T G O (scarsdale, n.y. United States) - See all my reviews
This is the best portable saw I have found. Just carry with you on the trails and it'll handle anything to about 7-8". It's large enough and cuts fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Among the best saws at this size and price point!, June 7, 2012
Robert C. Babcock (Sioux Falls, SD United States) - See all my reviews
Overall this is a very good saw! A few factoids- first, it's designed to cut on the pull. I think this is a wise design feature on a light folding saw as this will avoid the issue of bending/kinking the blade. And it cuts very, very well. The blade is sharp and the curved shape is well designed to track the cut from base to tip. The handle is very comfortable with hard plastic where it meets the palm of your hand and a somewhat tacky/"grippy" polymer where your fingers wrap around. This combined with the contouring of the handle make it quite comfortable to use. My initial use has showed it to cut very quickly; I tried it on pine, walnut and oak and it cut all of them with aplomb.

The downsides? While some may like the lock I find it a bit tedious to have to depress the latch to open the saw. And where the Silky saws lock at a couple different positions, the Corona has just one position while open. Minor issues of course, but some will find this limitation irksome. I dock it one star from perfect for this and for two reasons: One, there's no sheath or case of any kind. Not a huge issue. The second reason is that the Silky saws out-cut the Coronas by a significant margin. They're somewhat more expensive, though. I feel the Corona is well worth the money. If you don't mind the latch mechanism and don't mind the lack of a scabbard/sheath then this might be a FIVE ***** saw.

In any event I highly recommend this saw! Nearly as good as a Silky and a notch above the superb Bahco Laplander. Again, if you like a little different style of saw this one might be perfect. I can't wait for my next opportunity to hit the woods and make some sawdust with this saw! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket chainsaw, February 4, 2013
High winds here in WNC a couple of weeks ago brought down some mammoth size trees in the woods where I hike and short of carrying a chainsaw many miles, I needed something to help me clear my paths. This saw did the trick. I've got a saw blade just like this on my SOG multitool only alot smaller that I'd used to cut limbs about 6 inches thick. This baby went through limbs 10 to 12 inches thick like warm butter. Some woods are softer and easier to cut through but even the harder woods succumb to this blade. I had to saw through a black cherry log about 12 inches in diameter that took some work but this little saw did it with some elbow grease. It's a great pruning saw and is easily carried with you on a hike, camping, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tree trimming, March 11, 2011
I really like this saw.
It can be folded, so it's compact and cover the blade teeth when not in use.
It can cut a wide range of branch diameters. I just have regular pruners and this saw and can cover all my needs. No need for large bypass clippers.
It cuts really fast and easy. I could cut a large branch with one hand and no effort, in nearly no time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A silent chainsaw, December 1, 2011
This little saw is a true workhorse. I bought it because I am a bit frightened of chainsaws, but wanted something with some speed and ease of use. This little number does the trick. Cuts through some significant branches and trees with buttery ease. Easy to carry and a nice shape / angle for cutting, and I like that it folds for storage. Very happy with the purchase, and price.

3.0 out of 5 stars There is better for the price.., March 26, 2012
The blade itself is very sharp, and cuts well on both the push and pull. The handle on the other hand, it realllllly flimsy. It doesn't feel very strong, and after minimal use the screw seems to be slowly backing out. Like another person said, a little threadlocker or something should solve that problem. You can pinch the handle very easily, and the blade is partially exposed even when closed (snags and can tear other stuff in your pack). When you go to close it, on occasion the blade doesn't line up properly so it can be a pain to close with one hand. There is a safety lever on the top preventing it from accidentally closing on you while in use, and though its also cheap plastic it seems to work well. All in all, there is better out there for the price. Is it worth returning? Nope, not at all.. because it does work well even with the numerous flaws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corona Clipper 10 inch folding saw, July 20, 2011
Bottom line: This saw cuts like crazy, is light weight, and its portablility makes landscape trimming a "breeze"....
I had purchased a SOG trimming saw and it took forever to do the job..... This Corona model is like a "sports car" compared to other brands... It is quick and druable.....

Rate and Discover Movies