- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
"Everything a company says sends a message to its employees. Organizations that communicate well with their employees boast higher profitability, better customer acquisition and retention, and enhanced reputation. Without a strategically managed employee communications strategy, results suffer.
Corporate Conversations is a comprehensive guide to crafting and delivering vital internal messages. The book covers a broad range of issues, including:
* the four types of corporate and business communications (human resources, business-related, legal, and informal)
* how to communicate bad news
* managing employee-to-employee communication
* how to measure the impact of internal communications
With valuable strategies for aligning all business correspondence with the company message, Corporate Conversationsshows professionals at all levels how to improve their communication skills and maximize the power of both traditional and hi-tech communication tools."