From the Back Cover
- Provides a full discussion of corporate governance issues taking the broadest view of the corporate governance agenda.
- Draws on the extensive and original research carried out by the authors and demonstrates the close relationship between academic research and professional practice.
- Contains numerous contemporary illustrations and case studies, including a chapter dedicated to the collapse of Enron.
- Focuses on the relevance of corporate governance reform throughout the world.
- Highlights the importance of corporate social responsibility to companies and institutional investors from a corporate governance perspective.
- Includes an appendix containing the Combined Code on Corporate Governance issued by the Financial Reporting Council in July 2003.
Corporate Governance and Accountability has been written as a core textbook for students taking undergraduate and MBA courses in corporate governance and corporate social responsibility.
A website containing answers to end of chapter questions for lecturers can be found at www.wileyeurope.com/go/solomon