Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) Dual Channel DDR3 SODIMM Memo..." and save 28% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) Dual Channel DDR3 SODIMM Memory Kit (CMSO16GX3M2A1333C9)
|Price:||$68.69 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$111.30 (62%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Density: 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR3 1333MHz SODIMM
- Speed: 1333MHz,Timing: 9-9-9-24 latency,Type: DDR3,Format: DIMM
- Pin Out: 240 Pin,Voltage: 1.5V,Lifetime warranty
- Designed for use with all SODIMM compatible DDR3 systems
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) Dual Channel DDR3 SODIMM Memory Kit (CMSO16GX3M2A1333C9)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Capacity||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||8 GB|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||2|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||4 GB|
|Memory Clock Speed||1333 MHz||1600 MHz||1333 MHz||1066 MHz|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR3||DDR3 1600||DDR3 1333||DDR3 1066|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: 16 GB
Top Customer Reviews
"About This Mac" shows "Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3."
Note: After removing 10 screws, the back cover remains retained by two plastic clips near the center. Pry it up gently and it pops off.
When I needed replacement (non so far on the 8GB modules) on the other Corsair memory modules, the service was prompt either over the phone or over web.
One caution: If you have iMacs and you are installing the RAM, be sure to use a solid object (not your fingers) to push the ram module evenly and firmly into the memory slot. This applies to ALL brands. A slip of finger or finger nail could easily dislodge soldered components that are near the edge of the printed-circult board.
Got it installed without any issues in the laptop, booted up fine, works fine.
Best price I found, can't believe how cheaply I got this new laptop up to 8GB.
Edit - worked great on my new 2011 Mac Mini as well, now has 8GB.
I'd say that they are working pretty well. ;)
Next up is a Win 7 laptop but I expect that it will also work out perfectly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked good for a little while and then one crashed and stopped working..Published 3 days ago by Alex
One in the pair was not working. But I can not complain, as they accepted my return.Published 6 days ago by Nilay
The memory was a little tricky to install, but it works great and really helps my notebook.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
Caused my 2011 Mac Min to become unstable to the point of uselessness. Works great with the original ram, though.Published 27 days ago by Nathan Bradley White