Based on the award-winning Enthusiast Series TX line, Enthusiast Series Modular PSUs add a modular cabling system for improved installation flexibility. It provides a great combination of exacting performance standards and affordability.
With the modular cabling system, you can connect only the cables you need.
The modular cabling system includes a complete set of flat, detachable cables that allow you to use only the ones you need. This allows you to reduce clutter for a clean-looking system with improved airflow. The attached ATX cable is fully-sleeved for superior protection. And, all cables are extra long to support full-tower PC systems.
80 PLUS Bronze Certification for Smart, Efficient Power Delivery
80 PLUS Bronze is your guarantee that your Enthusiast Series Modular power supply will deliver 85% efficiency or higher at 50% load. Superior efficiency is essential in a high performance power supply — it runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month.
Ready to Take the Heat
Enthusiast Series Modular is designed for reliable operation in high-performance PCs where clean, stable power is important. It’s rated for full, continuous power delivery at an ambient temperature of up to 50° Celsius.
Low Noise with Zero RPM Fan Mode
The fan doesn’t even spin under light to medium load – that is, a lot of the time that you use your PC. And when you’re pushing it hard, the Enthusiast Series TX-M varies its fan speed in response to temperature, so the 140mm double ball bearing fan spins only as fast as it needs to. The result is exceptionally low noise levels.
- Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
Reliable Power Delivery
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
Corsair Power Supplies: Designed for Enthusiasts, by Enthusiasts
The ultra-quiet 140mm fan automatically adjusts its speed in response to temperature.
Critical Protection for your Components.
Adherence to exacting performance standards for voltage regulation helps protect your high-performance gear. Exceptionally clean power output with low ripple and noise and multiple protection mechanisms gives you the confidence you need.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Should you ever need help, we’re available by phone call, email, and web forum.
- Enthusiast Series Modular power supply with attached ATX power cable
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Installation Guide