- Brand Name: Corsair
- Model Number: CC800DW
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Form Factor: Full Tower
Corsair Obsidian Series Black 800D Full Tower Computer Case (CC800DW)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The removable CPU backplate panel is perfect for easy heatsink installation
- Unique cable management routing holes guarantee a clean and clutter-free installation
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building a system easy and faster than ever
- Isolated cooling chambers to keep your components cool-running with maximum heat dissipation
- Four easily accessed hot-swap drive bays make swapping hard drives a breeze
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I had to knock the ease of installation down one star because of the sheer weight and size of the case when trying to navigate around the case to get your wiring done correctly. This isn't a case you can lay down and get everything done. You need to be able to move around the case and get to things easily from all angles. I would suggest having a nice table in the center of a room so you can move around. You will get very tired of heaving this case around if you don't start off on a table or workbench.
The space and ease of routing cables inside this case is a dream. The use of the grommets to hide your cabling really puts this case in a class of its own. Although other case makers (ie. NZXT) have started to use similar grommets, their implementation is nowhere near as good as Corsair (ie. grommets come out easy and create more of a pain than they should). The only real issue I have is that the motherboard tray could have been moved maybe a half an inch forward to allow more space for cable routing behind the tray. With the sheer amount of cables I have hidden behind the tray, it took awhile to get things zip-tied in a way that would prevent the rear panel from flexing. The inclusion of the CPU power cable extender was a very nice touch, as I can almost guarantee that everyone will need to use it to reach where you need to.Read more ›
Updated on 2/9/2012 -- I have owned this case for almost three months now. I want to write a follow up. As it turns out, I have been having problems with the SATA-III hotswap backplate in my case. I have all 4 bays filled, two of which contain SSDs, and the other two contain two 3TB Hitachi 6G HDDs. The backplate occassionally drops one of my hard drives. Unplugging and re-plugging it in will bring it back online. This problem almost always occurs after a cold boot or wake up from sleep mode. I tried replacing the cable just to rule it out. Then I saw in Corsair's forum that many people are having this problem. It is a known issue. I am in the process of applying for an RMA.
Original Review (original rating = 4 stars):
(1) The biggest selling point for me is the ability to mount the double radiator of the Corsair CWCH100 Liquid cooler underneath the top of the case. It fits perfectly. In fact, you can even mount a triple radiator there if you so desire. Additionally, it looks like that there is enough height clearance to use two sets of fans for a push-pull configuration, even though I didn't do that.Read more ›
There were only two draw backs to this awsome case.
1. Would have liked to see it come with a window.....They will probably sell it later as an accessory.
2. Not tie downs behind the MB tray for the wires and a little to shallow.
These are minor things compared to all the plus items.
2. Wire runs every where
3. Radiator set up 360x120
4. Sweet look
5. Filter clean out and more
I raised this off the floor, carpet flooring, with a wood box to keep the carpet dust out of the filter. Painted it black and people have asked if it came with that because it just looked perfect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is absolutely the BEST tower I could find for my newest computer build. It accommodates my water cooler radiators and pumps with no problem.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
For what I paid I love this case! But it was used and not everything came with it, but the price was worth it.Published 17 days ago by CrowleyAlliester
it was as advertised. it had some faults but he told me, it had faults. I have no complains and i purchased the missing parts.Published 21 months ago by roger edwards
This thing is awesome. My wife exclaimed when she saw it that she thought I said it was smaller than my Raven RV01. Read morePublished on January 13, 2014 by Monkeybones
If a case for a high-end rig is what you're after, this is it:
-Everything, besides the corsair logo on the front, is black. Read more
This behemoth is second in size only to it's newer sibling the 900D. These cases are designed for watercooling. Read morePublished on December 20, 2013 by DJD
Way big, weights a lot and lots of space. Should include cables long enough though, and needs a lot of fans to cool it.Published on November 20, 2013 by Cranespud
I want to give this case a 5 but they failed in some finer details. The doors on the case's face do not properly align. Read morePublished on November 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer