The Corsair HX 80PLUS Gold certified modular power supplies offer quiet performance, with a fanless mode at low power loads, and the flexibility of using only the cables needed for a clean system build with optimal airflow. Industrial-grade specs like a 50C power rating and upgraded internal components like high quality 105C capacitors back up legendary HX series quality, and provide you with peace of mind for a full 7 year warranty
From the Manufacturer
Quiet operation at low loads, modular cabling and 80 PLUS Gold efficiency makes HX Series PSUs a great choice for high-performance PCs.
Quiet operation at low loads
Basic PC power supplies have fans that spin whenever your PC is on – whether you’re pushing your graphics card to the limit or just surfing the web. HX Series power supplies are smarter than that: they generate less heat, so they require less cooling, and the thermally controlled fan only spins when it’s needed.
Slay the cable kraken
The modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need for your particular set of components. There’s no more unwieldy mythical tentacled monstrosity of unused cables to clutter up the inside of your case.
High efficiency, low heat
Efficiency is the measurement of how well a power supply converts the AC power from your outlet to the DC power used by your PC’s components. If your power supply isn’t efficient, it will generate more heat, which requires more cooling and more fan noise. And, it might even affect your power bill.
HX Series PSUs are among the most efficient on the market. They help keep your PC cool and quiet, and your power bill down.
Reliable and efficient operation
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- 80 PLUS Gold certification, delivering up to 90% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- The ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
Superior components for better performance
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- HX750 power supply
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Installation Guide