Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

67%
33%

on January 26, 2014
Bought these, got home, tried it on..... was very hard, very uncomfortable and hurts under my ear!

Took it off, went back to the store and exchanged it to something else.

Oh, and the sound is Terrible too! (my cheap sony headphones for $13 sounded better than this) Nuff' said.
on January 16, 2014
Needed a pair of inexpensive headphones for occasional use (mainly Skype) and these fit the bill. Don't think they will set the world afire but they seem reasonably well built (not cheap) and they sound good enough for my use.
on July 7, 2013
I bought these headphones because I needed something relatively cheap to carry around with my laptop.

Build quality is very good considering the price, I think they could quite easily withstand a fall and few knocks and bumps which is good.

Basically I like everything about them apart from one very annoying or tiny thing.

THEY HAVE NO BASS. I know they are a cheap gaming headset but some bass would be well appreciated. Honestly listening to any bassy music is horrible on these things, which is a great shame. When playing games they are generally good, and haven't found any major issues yet.

The mic is of okay quality but what do you expect considering the price?!

Bottom Line: They are a good little pair of headphones that get the job done. Only downfall is the lack of bass.