5.0 out of 5 stars give live for my pc
Published on September 4, 2011 by sayed mohammed

3.0 out of 5 stars Save your money...
Published on November 22, 2011 by Avid Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars give live for my pc, September 4, 2011
This review is from: Corsair Force Series 60 GB High Performance SATA 3.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive CSSD-F60GB2-BRKT-A (Personal Computers)
i buy Corsair CSSD-F60GB2-A because my PC goes down and slow with time.so i decide to upgrade, but what the most product that can make a big change for me, i do some research and end to buy SSD.Because CPU need to new motherboard and new ram ddr3 (three thing for last generation of CPU). so the cheapest thing it's SSD. it take 11.38.1 second to install windows 7 from windows loading page .... to first desktop screen and give me 7.3 in windows experience index from normal hard drive 5.9 and you can go up with quad CPU.My ATI RADEON HD 5770 with driver 10.3 give me in windows experience index 7.3 for both graphic and gaming graphic.but with ATI driver 11.8 give 5.7 for graphic and 5.6 for gaming graphic with normal hard drive, but with SSD windows experience index give 6.0 for both graphic and gaming graphic.
I have put it in laptop Toshiba with Intel corei7, it give me 7.5 for SSD in windows experience index and let the laptop fly you must try it.

my system from 2008:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Black Edition 5000+ , 2600 MHz (13 x 200)
RAM: 2GB Corsair XMS2 CM2X1024-6400
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 v1.0
VIDEO CARD: ATI Radeon HD 5770

5.0 out of 5 stars My first SSD, and It is great, July 14, 2012
My system is an old socked 939 with CPU Opteron 170 and RAM Corsair DDR 3500 LL. With this SSD, my system becomes very fast. I don't have any problem using it until now with dual OS by splitting the SSD into three partitions (two OS, one for temp drive where I redirect my windows and applications temp folders). Boot time of XP is around 15 - 20 seconds, and I am very happy with it. Thank you. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SSD, October 24, 2011
Javier arce (Cordoba, Argentina) - See all my reviews
Nice SSD very fast, great perfomance.
I've got 15s to boot with Phenom II and 4 gb ddr3 in 880 Gigabite Mother board.
Firefox flyes when i open it with 15 tabs!!!
Love it, must bye.
Thks!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Save your money..., November 22, 2011
Using SSD as cache drive was a pain to set up for various reason, and can't say that I'm seeing any benefit. Slower if anything. Wouldn't let me use a USB stick for the RAID drivers, had to root around for couple hours digging out a USB floppy drive, and good luck finding an actual 3.5 floppy in a hurry without burglarizing a museum. 60gb is pushing it for an OS/boot drive once everything is loaded and patched, and re-directing all your standard software to a data drive is a PITA. I'd spend a little more and buy a bigger SSD.

That said, drive is working as designed, no issues, no problems. Initially did set it up as OS/boot drive and it was very fast.