5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and backwards compatible.
Simply put, this is a great memory module. It is faster than almost all other RAM in the same class offered on Amazon, for only a few dollars more. Get it.

This Corsair Vengeance laptop RAM is rated at 1600MHz frequency and maximum bandwidth of 12800 mebibytes per second. At 1600MHz it has 9-9-9-24 timing (if you don't know what that means, lower is better)...
Published on February 10, 2012 by Joe MacBu

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted 2 months
I purchased these memory modules for a new Acer Aspire V3 hoping to improve the performance a little.My system came with 4gb of PC3 10800 ram, these are PC3 12800 ram but I was told these would work. After upgrading to 8gb with the Vengeance ram, the only improvement I noticed was in the Windows User Experience, nothing in real world usage. Unfortunately after only 2...
Published 14 months ago by ClutchCity

‹ Previous | 16 7 831 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop Memory (CMSX8GX3M2A1600C9) (Personal Computers)
I went from 8gb of ram to 16gb of ram in a xps 17 with an i7. I also put in a samsung ssd drive, the combined upgrades have allowed me to play games without any errors. I would have to conclude that the corsair was either a better grade of memory or the increased memory solved driver and hardware issues. I think its better quality because the driver shouldn't effect it. It would likely be that the memory can perform at the level pre-written in the graphics driver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Acer Aspire 5750 Laptops, April 18, 2014
This product works amazingly for my acer aspire 5750! Before I had two 2GB Nanya PC3 10600 memory chips installed in my laptop. (4GB) It worked fine but I decided an upgrade wouldn't hurt for it. So i seen these 8GB beauties and bought. Not a bad price for them considering I seen my boot up time increase a bit. Plus its less glitchy now whenever I play a game on my laptop. Good buy and good review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, April 16, 2014
I use this ram in my 2.8 ghz i7 Macbook pro. It Arrived on time. I installed the memory. started my laptop up and it works. Story over.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kill my Mac Book Pro, April 15, 2014
after 1 year of use, my Mac started to colapse, then i bought a new mac, put this RAM again, and same thing. No recommended. thank you Corsair, i hope this just could be a unique failed product, but who knows

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, April 12, 2014
No problems. And I did have a computer problem, which I think was unrelated to the RAM, but corsair instantly offered a refund or replacement. Good customer service. I did not take them up on the offer and kept the old ram as I don't think there was a problem with it. I'll be buying corsair for my next ram purchase for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good upgrade for my MacBook Pro, April 7, 2014
nookuser2012 (Bayarea, California) - See all my reviews
Upgraded to 8 GB in order to run parallels and the RAM is good, have been using it for nearly 2 years and have no regrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase decision ever, April 2, 2014
Get these if you want faster performance in your notebook. I was initially considering to get a SSD, but it seemed to expensive of an option. I have an ASUS g51jx with 4gb of ram installed, and I began noticing decreased performance cause I have a bunch of junk installed in my notebook. The best part of this ram is that it is backwards compatible, that is if my notebook supports up to 8gb ddr3 1333 mhz of ram. These on the other hand are 1600 mhz, and they run on my notebook with absolutely no problem whatsoever. Probably the best option to increase performance cost effectively.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked, March 22, 2014
Bought these to upgrade my toshiba Qsimo, they never worked. My system would restart randomly with out stoppiin. Very disapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade, March 18, 2014
I got this for my Macbook Pro. I had 4 gb in it previously. 8 is SOOOO much better. Well worth a few bucks for a HUGE performance increase.

RAM is generally easy to install. I am a PC guy and I have never had trouble on any system. I will admit, the MBP was easy enough too. Except I lost a screw and it hasn't been right since :/ stupid Mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this upgrade, March 17, 2014
I just plugged in these memory sticks as indicated. Excellent quality/price rate, not a single issue about this deal. I upgraded my 2011 DELL laptop.

‹ Previous | 16 7 831 | Next ›