Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 19, 2013
This is great and adjustable with the strings in back (so you don't have to get the perfect size). The hook and eye closure is just fine, I don't know why some people were complaining about it. It's for looks (not to actually shrink your waist much), but it's a decent quality.
on February 21, 2013
I bought this for my wife; and, we both love it. She looks great in it and she loves wearing it.

My only complaint was the customer service involved, which is why I didn't give a poor rating; since it does not affect the actual product.

I bought it through Amazon on Feb. 1; in a time frame I thought was early enough for a Valentine's present. After not receiving any shipping information, I contacted them the seller on Feb. 8, and they said the item was back-ordered! It was available when I bought it, or I would have purchased a different one so I could give it on Valentine's Day. They said they would ship as soon as it came back in stock; but it wouldn't arrive by Feb. 14. and, lo and behold, I received it on Feb. 16! I believe they either lost or misplaced the order and scrambled to fulfill it. That they sent it standard mail, instead of priority, to make up for the problem, or, even give me the option to upgrade the shipping cost does not make me want to buy from them again.

But, the item is very nice. They just need to iron out customer service issues.
on November 6, 2012
even the women at the gym want to help put it on. Toughest thing about these corsets are it takes help to get it tied up right. Usually my husband helps but Thanks to 50 shades of Gray, ( that I never read). I don't even have to ask for help. First corset that an actually hold my D/E cup and still look cute.. also beautiful as a top under a vest or jacket. love it! for fit because I'm not use to it I get it pretty true to size, maybe once I get use to corsets I can get into smaller ones.
on October 26, 2012
It took a long time for it to get here but it does say 6-10 days for processing and then 3-5 days for shipping so if you need it next week then I wouldn't suggest buying it but if you have time, get it. It looks great in person, much better than I would have expected given its price. It is flattering and pretty true to size. It fits better than other corsets I have tried on. The front closure is a little hard to get on because it cannot be bent but other than that it's perfect.
on December 14, 2012
This came much quicker than Amazon estimated it would. My Fiancee and I were both quite please with it. It really isnt meant for pinching in a waist. It's more for an evening's entertainment. That being said, however, It is nicely made and fit pretty well.It did run a little on the small side.
on January 3, 2013
I got the size the chart said for my weight and it was way to small and when i asked to exchange it they wanted me to pay a 20% restocking fee for it and it does not come wraped or any thing and to pay shipping back and for the new one. so if your a small get medum if your a medum get large and if your a large get xl
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2013
I got the corset to surprise my girlfriend and it turned out to be great. She was absolutely amazed when she saw it; however, the corset isn't... greatly designed. The front part that has to be clipped together in order for it to wrap around is extremely hard to handle and doesn't make for an easy exit when in the moment. I found a way to just tie it up from the back and untie it the same way so that I can put it on easy and take it off easier. It looks great though. With the right timing, it can help to an okay night into a very special and memorable one. I would have given it a complete 5 stars, but the trouble with putting it on and taking it off was a HUGE issue the first time I wore it. She loved seeing me in it and that what counts.
on August 31, 2013
I'm normally a size small for my waist however I usually have to go up a size for my bust however I did underestimated the size of these corsets. They are extremely small, if you have a larger bust do not order a small.
on January 16, 2014
I've lost 35lbs since I've purchased this and it still doesn't fit!? I'm a size Medium in all my clothes now, I understands corsets are suppose to be tight, but I figured this was more for look rather than function.
on October 31, 2012
Ok, I got the red and blue one exactly alike. The red one fits a bit bigger although same size as the blue one. You can tell it is a bit different from the thong that comes with it so it is not the way I laced it. So keep that in mind when ordering. Also, you need to know that the front of the corset is a real stiff feeling going up the middle where it latches making it a monster to get on! The corset is beautiful once you get it on finally but it does take two to do it or you will be trying to get all the strange latches up the front closed. It is such a pain and not well thought out that despite the fact it is lovely it is so hard putting it on that I gave it two stars. I have had many corsets in my lifetime and would not suggest this one. I would rather pay a bit more and get the fish hook latches or tie ups then a cheaper version that takes me almost 45 minutes to put on!