Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 30, 2013
I wanted a couple of cute but not super pricy corsets. So I turned to Amazon and found: Corset Buy Aphrodite III Blue Polyester Overbust Corset - L (blue)Sold by Corset Buy.

The shipping was fast and it was inside a clear plastic bag.

The corset fits nicely and my husband loves the way it looks. It is comfortable to wear. Do follow the instructions on sizing. Corsets are supposed to pull you in, but if you don't get the correct size then it will not fit correctly.

I am very happy with this purchase from Corset Buy.
on February 14, 2016
would not fit 400 pound man. bit dissapointed over all. could only fit it on my arm. but it did allow me to really excenuate my arm fat. that makes my arm feel a lot more comfertable with its self. really allowing my arm to feel sexy once again. the only down side is that while wearing it my wenis is exposed. so it looks like a elephant sticking out the bottom of this corset.
on January 21, 2013
XL is definitely not an XL I had to replace the ribbon at the back to make it work. The thong was weird it was HUGE like it's more a man's thong than a woman's lol. great color. ok for the price you pay.
on June 13, 2013
I have worn this piece both indoors and out on a date with my boyfriend and it definitely did the trick in both environments. In the bedroom is sexy classy and outside it's about the same and paired with some nice fitting jeans and boots it's irresistible. I couldn't see it in the picture but the blue cloth is a kind of satin which makes for a nice sheen. I just have some issues with the bottom bows from time to time but that's no big deal
on September 26, 2013
Great corset, my first one. It looks way better then picture, beautiful material. Only thing I wish I would of ordered one size bigger. just measure and be careful to order the right size. It fits me, but I had to adjust the ribbons in the back. Corsets work and fit better if you have someone to help you put it on. Hope this was helpful!
on January 21, 2014
I bought this and another corset in the same size from this company.. one has to be tightened all the way to fit me, but it pretty enough that I don't care.. and this one is so small I can't even get it around me... and I am not a big chick.. so this exact corset is just ridiculous.
on May 28, 2013
I would love to say what I think about the product,but hey! Got the wrong one! I ordered Aphrodite III Blue, but got Aphrodite II Pink. Not happy when I opened the package... And I were going to surprise my boyfriend with it! :(

Had to pay 23,97 dollars to ship it all the way from Norway to the US... That's almost as much as I payed in the first place
>:(
on October 31, 2012
Ok, I was so excited to receive this corset when it was ordered. I got the red one and blue. It does look great on so I will get that out of the way. However, whoever designed this corset in the front part where you close it up has never owned a real one it is a monster EVERY time you put it on. It has strange latches in the front that don't work well for an easy on. You can fiddle with it for almost half an hour to get it all latched up in the front. Also, it is hard to do yourself. The more expensive corsets have eye hooks (if that is the right term) like fish hooks that make it easier to fasten each one at a time after you get it fitted. This one is so stiff when latching the front it constantly pops out. Once you get it all hooked however, it does look good. The design is very sexy but I would suggest in a corset you invest in the more pricey ones that have been designed a bit more thought out. Both are exactly alike.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
I did not like the front closure, it looked cheap, and the other problem was the size. They are NOTHING like the sizes for the US, in fact you have to go up 4-5 sizes it seems.
on January 8, 2013
Just love they it suits my wife and how easy is to take it off. I recommend this product to every couple in a new or long relationship it will blast the night.