Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Corset Buy Teen Black Satin Overbust Corset - XL (black)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

I have been wanting a corset for a long time but couldn't find one I liked that didn't cost a fortune. This one is very sexy, sturdy, and does what it's supposed to. I really like that it doesn't lace with a ribbon, it's more like shoe laces, so you don't have to worry about braking the laces! I didn't give 5 stars because the description didn't mention having hook fastenings on the side! I really wanted a corset without metal hooks....or hooks of any kind!
on October 3, 2012
Beautiful Corset with side closure and made with good quality pinstripe material. The only fault I found was... It came with a thong instead of a boy shorts, unlike what the description said.
on November 1, 2012
I really liked it, but the sizing is terrible. I am a size 18 so that translates to a XL I ordered an XL and its much to small. I really like the product other wise.
on July 19, 2013
love the way its made. it fit my waist perfect...but then the top part made my boobs look like madonnas.....which really sucks i liked it.i ordered a xl but it seems like the top was sized for a med unporportionate.
on January 15, 2013
I really liked the pattern and the look of this corset but it was a little to small for me. The thought the measurement was accurate but they were not spot on..
on December 10, 2012
It's just like the photo for sure, but the ties in the back are like shoe strings which isn't sexy so go buy some ribbon for the back
on March 6, 2013
i am pleased with the product and the way it fits. i really think that all the women who want to feel thinner in the tummy area.
on October 29, 2013
a little small for me since I am large chested but great colors! my bf seemed to love it as well! :)
on December 9, 2013
This corset didn't look like the picture in person. You have to have huge breasts to fill the upper part up so it can fit. I also didnt like the material.