4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Published on October 2, 2012 by Myhauntedhouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok.
Ordered this for my wife. It looks good on her, but it definitely wasn't the same design/pattern as the one pictured.
Published 23 months ago by The Spud.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, October 2, 2012
This was bought as part of a costume for my 17 year old daughter to wear to the Renaissance Festival. Once she got the front fastened and we tightened it up in the back, it did very well. She had no issues with it coming undone and it was a great addition to her attire. We were even asked where she got it and how much we paid for it, which was in my eyes a very reasonable amount of money considering the item and the cost of them in the market.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok., February 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Polyester not Satin, November 23, 2012
The tag sewn inside says polyester, not any satin. It still fits fine and I have no doubt it won't last, but I did choose this more expensive corset over another because I wanted better fabric, but it still looks good.

Arrived 11/23, expected 12/13 so that was a surprise.

Order size up jic.

Would buy from again!! Actually, I can't wait to buy another!!