5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and very sexy
Published on August 8, 2012 by stylishlady

1.0 out of 5 stars everything about this purchase sucked
Published 24 months ago by s

1.0 out of 5 stars everything about this purchase sucked, October 3, 2012
the whole experience sucked. It took 5 weeks to get the item, comes from china. And the tracking doesn't work. the product is super cheap, and not even close to what the size chart says. It was way too small. And to top it all off, the company sent me repeated emails trying to "buy" a good review. They kept offering to send me a free, very cheap looking, g-string, if I gave them a good review. Below is one of the emails.

1 of Corset Buy Slashing Sexy V White Brocade Overbust Corset - M (white) [ASIN: B006R6949Y]

------------- Begin message -------------

hi friend
thank you for your purchase in my store ,We have shipped out the package within 48 hours after the payment was done.

If you have received the item,and you are satified with it,
Pls DO leave the positive feedback and give us five star DSR rate. Normally it will take 16 to 22busi days for the package to arrive.
In order to Encourage all buyer share there feeling about purchase from us ,we will send this style of gstring for every buyer whom leave us positive feedback and 5

stars,check this amazon Gift Link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009FWMFE8
we will ship it within 24hours by standard air mail without tracking No.thank you :)

If you have not received the item within time frame,pls wait several days,i believe it will arrive soon.If you have not receive the package out of time frame,or you

have any problems,pls contact us.

we will try our best to solve the problems for you. Pls feel free to contact with us ,we will reply message within 12 hours .
DO NOT LEAVE ANY NEUTUALNEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT CONTACT US IN ADVANCE!
JUST GIVE BOTH OF US A CHANCE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM!

intimates21 support team

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and very sexy, August 8, 2012
I love this corset! And don't be fooled by the beautiful detailing, this corset is not just for fashion because it offers excellent support right where you'd want it most. I bought it for my wedding anniversary (mainly to wear it at home) but have already worn it twice when going out. It fits so well with my form-fitting outfits that I almost forgot that I was wearing it! This is my first corset from Corset Buy, but certainly not the last. I am also very pleased with Amazon's superior (and super-fast) shipping service, and I am already recommending Corset Buy to my friends. Thank you Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time or money, November 13, 2012
I ordered this corset at the very end of September and it shipped September 30. I didn't get this item delivered until October 29. Waiting that long was bad enough. Since this item ships from China, there is no way to tell where your item is in the transit process. When I got the item, it was definitely not what I expected. I am curvy and have a 36D bust, so I ordered the XL. HA! Was I surprised when I got this corset. XL Asian women must be the size of the average skinny american girl. There was no way in hell this corset was even close to fitting. And the worst part is I couldnt ship it back because there was no packing slip with shipping information, and what writing there was on the package was all in Chinese. Honestly, I wouldve probably cost me more to ship this back to China than I actually paid for it. Do yourselves a favor and spend a little more money an get a better product that is true to it's size and ships in a reasonable amount of time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great corset, June 22, 2012
I would recommend this corset to anyone. It is good quality but since I'm a little longer in the midsection and taller than most girls it doesn't fit quite like the picture. If it were longer it'd be perfect, but none the less I think its great!

2.0 out of 5 stars No support or push up and won't stay closed, September 5, 2012
It didn't push me up like I wanted or like its shown in the picture, and the excuse that my breasts aren't like here's isnt gunna work bc I had dd's, they felt like they were just sitting there, in a loose corset. I am about 100 pounds, so I'm petite and got the smallest size. It was still just too big, even with double d's so I'm not happy, my breasts should have been held in. If a woman that was a small size like myself and ordered this with smaller breasts shed be dissapointed even more than myself. Also it REALLY ticked me off the cheap clips don't stay clipped, I go from the bottom up closing it and by the time I'm at the top I'm having to re do the ones in the middle and bottom, THEN the top ur clipped itself, this was such a hassle and waste.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, June 13, 2012
The hooks are a bit of a pain to clasp and the bra part has 0 support but the material is nice and I love it for my photo shoots. This was a good gift item

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Corset Buy Slashing Sexy V White Brocade Overbust Corset (Apparel)
Used this corset for a halloween costume. It was perfect. And there was very fast shiping. The front hooks take some practice but worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under wedding dress, December 5, 2012
I bought this for my niece to wear under her wedding dress. Needless to say, she looked amazing! Everything was held in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits well, December 5, 2012
i just started wearing corsets and this was one of my first. i am already looking at other corsets from this company

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to put on, fun to wear., August 6, 2014
I originally bought it on a whim. But I've ended up wearing it for many occasions. It's a cute, classic little corset, and it fits wonderfully. My one complaint would be that it's nearly impossible to get all the buckles clasped at the same time. However, when you finally manage it, the corset stays fairly secured.

Corset Buy Slashing Sexy V White Brocade Overbust Corset - M (white)
$14.90
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.