Cuter than pictured! A bit snug in the toe area but after wearing them a few hours they gave and were as comfortable as they are cute. I have a new favorite pair of boots now with these!
Published 8 months ago by LoreleiRN

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots, narrow shaft
Published on January 9, 2012 by iloveaddiebear

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots, narrow shaft, January 9, 2012
These are beautiful boots. I admired them for a long time in a particular store catalog before I took the plunge. I don't normally have a problem with getting boots up over my calf (usually I wear them over pants with ease), but these just wouldn't go up. I think the ribbing on top, which is why I purchased them since I love that look, makes the circumference even smaller. I had to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so adorable and super supple suede. I like them with the sock pulled over the knee and the flexabilty to fold it down, December 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent option for narrow calves, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Corso Como Women's Radar Flat Boot (Apparel)
I liked the slouchy look of these boots and the way the built in sock hugged my 12" calves (size 6). I didn't find them too tall for my 5'2" frame but I think they may be more flattering on taller women. The suede seemed to be high quality and very soft. I wasn't crazy about the shape of the foot (it didn't have any shape) and how much they sagged at the mid- to upper-calf. I would have considered keeping them but unfortunately mine arrived with a hole in one sock. I have a full review with pictures on my blog for women with skinny calves at LittleContessa (at) blogspot (dot) com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday purchase to me, FAB, December 1, 2013
Great buy they were perfect and comfortable... My fab purchase of the year. Beautiful suede and love the color. Was on the hunt and found exactly what I was looking for

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP...., December 17, 2012
very cheap quality.... size was not a true fit and the sole was very hard rubber sorry dont recommend) at all

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy them, April 22, 2012
P. Bogar (Sterling, VA) - See all my reviews
very strange fitting boot. I like how unfussy they seem but getting them on was a pain,they are tight in the calf yet they slouched and made my feet seem huge. Definitely uncomfortable and not what I hoped for.

4.0 out of 5 stars corso como boots, April 12, 2012
I searched all winter for a pair of comfortable boots. i made multiple online purchases and returned them all. I LOVE these boots. They have comfy, supportive soles that aren't too clunky. i find that they are very versatile. I wear them with the sweater exposed or tucked in. very happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars I loved the look and then put it on., December 27, 2012
Lori Carpenter (reno, Nevada USA) - See all my reviews
I loved the look and then put it on. There is a lumpiness to the bottom of the boot sole like it's make with cardboard. Also its sold as an over the knee boot and the length of the stocking is actually quite short and hits at mid knee as opposed to above the knee. If you're under 5 foot this might work. It's beautiful but not functional as the boot isn't set up for winter wear as its clear the sole won't last. For the money spring for the real thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin girl finds boots that fit, December 27, 2012
Inspire2B (Central MA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought for a teen. She loves the narrow fit. Stylish and comfortable!
Cute details great materials
Only wish I got them at myhabit sale

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Corso Como Women's Radar Flat Boot (Apparel)
Just got these and i'm so disappointed. They look adorable, but they are really hard to get on. I wear a 6.5 and have small legs/calves, but really..very difficult..and once on, they are slouchy just above the ankle. The sole is also very hard and rigid with absolutely no cushion/comfort on the inside.Just walking around my living room, I could see how they would never work..

Corso Como Women's Radar Flat Boot