5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots.
Published on April 7, 2012 by kmik

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, But...
Published on July 2, 2011 by Courtney Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., April 7, 2012
I got these boots thinking I would be able to wear them, but the season here has been suprisingly warm. But the boots fit wonderful, I have big calves, I always worry when buying boots especailly online. These boots were not the case, the were tighter, but I can wear it with tights or my skinny jeans. Its a little tight around the ankle but I think once I break them in it will be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boot, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Corso Como Women's Sire Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I love this boot, I just got them yesterday and the crafstmanship is amazing. I did want to warn those with big calves.....they will not close all the way up if your calf size is a 17 or up. I have a size 18 calf so I ended up getting a leather patch to place in the back to blend in with the exisiting tongue. The tongue isn't wide enough so you will have to find a way to fix that or just send the boot back. I am not going to send the boots back because it's just hard to find QUALITY corset style riding boots for my leg.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, But..., July 2, 2011
This review is from: Corso Como Women's Sire Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I purchased these boots because they looked absolutely classy. When I got them home I tried them on immediately. I have small feet but athletic calves/legs. I normally wear a size 6, but when I tried the boots on they seem to be a good half size too big around the feet. I tried to put in insoles and I wore thick socks to no avail. Then I found out that they were not available in a half size smaller. To make matters worse, the shaft of the boots that fit around the calves is very snug. I tried them on with hosery and then with leggings. So, I figured that if the boots are that tight with leggings, wearing them over a pair of jeans would be out of the question. And also, if they are that snug in a size 6, ordering a size 5 1/2 would only make matters worse as everything would get smaller, not just the shoe size. And, this is after loosening and refitting the laces that run up the back of the boots. Such a shame that I have to send them back. They were my style of boot. I'm glad that the seller has a 90-day guarantee.

1.0 out of 5 stars Somebody wore it and enjoed, January 27, 2011
Today I receive my boots and was thrilled to find out that it fits true to size and the color is exactly as on that picture!!!!! Looking at them with the light on I got disappointed since it looked like somebody wore it and washed after, soles and leather already molded by that individual foot, who ever wore it (or may by it was a pair from the store that 1000 people tried on and walked in the store?). I was under impression that I was ordering new boots from the store ($247.66 *cough* cough*), but it's not the case. I can't send it back because I live in Canada and it's international order. Never and never buying anything from Amazon.com