Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 11, 2013
Got these on a lightning deal. My wife was a little worried she would not fit in them once she saw the size of the package (very small).She is about a size 3 with a large bottom and hips. I would imagine that woken wearing larger sizes due to their height mainly would fit in them just fine..My wife looks great in them, and they got here just in time for my birthday!
on October 22, 2015
My absolute favorite!
Do not ride up, wide waist band keeps them in place. I have had so much trouble being petite but pear shaped.
Make sure you hand wash them- at first I thought this was a major con.
I use hand wash setting on my washer and hang dry. This preserves the lace/stretch and keeps them lint free and looking new.
on June 7, 2016
A new favorite! As a dedicated Hanky Panky fan, I struggle with trying anything new. These are every bit as comfortable and have just a slightly wider lace band which I love!
on February 16, 2016
Love these. Came in original Cosabella packaging. Colors are even prettier in person. Highly recommend.
on November 25, 2015
Super comfy and not too big.
on May 15, 2015
This brand and style is my new favorite.
on March 24, 2015