4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised by great support and comfort.
Published 10 months ago by Dewey Cheatham and Howe

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute? Yes! Comfortable? Not so much....
Published 9 months ago by heather

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised by great support and comfort., January 28, 2014
I am busty and after breast feeding two kids I need good support. I was intrigued by the reviews on this bra but a little put off by the price. I was tired of my standard t-shirt bra but scared to make an investment in something that seemed to have so little to provide support. I ordered one of the less expensive colors to give it a test drive and got a matching thong. I was thrilled by the bra and pleased with the thong. The bra provides better than average support, it doesn't pinch and the stretch is perfect. The only downside is that the bra isn't smooth under many t-shirts but it was a sufficiently pleasing purchase that I bought another at full price. It's nice to have a really pretty, full functioning supportive bra without padding. One bit of caution, if you are very sensitive to lace or itching, keep in mind that washing the bra does soften the fabric a bit. I was worried about the itch factor at first but took the advice of another reviewer and gave it a chance through wash and wear. It's held up nicely in the wash and is definitely softer. Definitely recommend. (Btw I am a 34-D)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute? Yes! Comfortable? Not so much...., February 27, 2014
As with most bras, if you want something appealing to the eye, some suffering is required. The color is as vibrant as pictured. The fabric is a lightly stretchy lace. Cups are unlined. The discomfort comes from the under wires, which really dig in and do their job of lifting but tend to stab at either end (really badly in the center front). After wearing all day, I had two matching red abrasions from the under wires between my average to smallish girls. Best worn for shorter intervals when it's likely to be seen to make the misery worthwhile, like date night.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing too big, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Cosabella Women's Never Say Never Prettie Underwire Bra (Apparel)
This was a nice looking bra, but the sizing in the cups was very large. I ordered a 34DD, which is what I typically wear, and it was bunchy in the cups. I'll have to try this on in a store before ordering again online, but I would still be interested in this in the right size. I haven't found any feedback online about the sizing being tricky on this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and comfortable, August 17, 2014
The nicest lace bra (with no padding) that I have ever owned and the most comfortable. True to size too. This is the 3rd piece that I ordered. The quality of the lace is much better than many other lingerie that I have tried on -- in fact it is one of the best quality (it's softer, better quality and more comfortable that the Wacoal i-Tempt lace bra). The only concern that I have is that the straps are very long and even when I adjusted the buckle right to the maximum (shortest length), the length fits just nice -- I am afraid that after sometime, it will begin to loosen (as expected with time) and then the bra straps will then become loose. anyhow, I will worry about that later -- I shall enjoy the nice sexy comfortable bra for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BRA, January 23, 2012
If you like a pretty bra that is comfortable and fits, this is the one! I am only a B cup, so it works for me, but if you need a pushup or lots of support this may not be so good. It is soft and comfy and pretty, It is my favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bra, June 27, 2014
Corinne "c.asch" (Santa Monica, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
I really like this bra for casual times. It is very light support, which is nice sometimes. Pretty and well priced. I will be buying more of these.

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE THIS BRA!, May 22, 2014
First, the color I ordered, the nude color -- it appears nude online but is a garish shade of peach. Also, it offers nooo support. It's stretchy, and very comfortable if you like no support at all. Two boobs down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable and pretty, March 3, 2014
Cute! I got so many compliments at the gym locker room. My boyfriend loves the bright colors. I highly recommend it for smaller chests such as mine. I can't comment in larger sizes since I don't know.

5.0 out of 5 stars No better bra., September 16, 2014
These are great. I know I shouldn't but I out in the washer and dryer and they still last for YEARS. I have been wearing Cosabella since 2002 and everything they make is of amazing fabric and is a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosabella, December 16, 2013
I had purchased one of these in the store so I knew how they fit and what size to buy. It is tricky to have success with bras on line without trying them on.

Cosabella Women's Never Say Never Prettie Underwire Bra