5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, pretty bra
Very pretty and comfortable bra. Good for lounging and sleeping. It doesn't offer much support for a C cup but I wasn't expecting it. I just wanted coverage, comfort and to feel pretty. Lace is soft and not itchy. I will buy more in other colors.
Published on December 30, 2011 by Working Mommy

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not flattering
Published on December 15, 2012 by Anthony H

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not flattering, December 15, 2012
Just to preface--I'm using my husband's account to write this, so I'm not a man complaining about moob support. I am, however, quite large busted and optimistically ordered one of these bras despite the reviews. I wasn't expecting great support or anything, but I thought it would be nice to have a sleep bra that didn't look like I've given up on life. A bralette gets its support from the structure underneath the bust, and while comfortable, the band on this bralette is just wayyy too loose to anything for the girls. I had high hopes because the straps are adjustable, but even as tight as they go the girls are still low, if you know what I mean. I would recommend ordering a size smaller, and only if you're in the A-B cup range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, pretty bra, December 30, 2011
Working Mommy (Huntingdon, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosabella Women's Never Say Never Sweetie Soft Bra (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy with supportive, January 18, 2012
I sleep in a bra but never one as sexy as this. Never say never is comfy and supportive. It is the sexist sleep bra I have ever owned. My husband loves it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly supportive, January 28, 2014
This bra is soft and supportive, and the lace is pretty on it's own and under all but the tightest, sheerest garments. Last time I purchased a size L, but it stretched out and lost the supportive quality. I'm a 34/36 C/D and the size M is slightly tight when I first put it on, but with body warmth and movement, the elastic (spandex?) softens and relaxes. I love this bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosabelle Never Say Never, November 27, 2011
Very comfortable stetch lace bra, pull over style with a lot of coverage. No under-wires or anything to poke. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 13, 2013
This is the most comfortable lace bra I've owned. This is more of a sleeping/lounging around the house bra. Best for smaller chested gals as there is no padding and minimal coverage. But that's what makes it comfortable. There is definitely no nipple-coverage so it's best to layer over an actual bra if wearing out. I plan on ordering more, in a larger size just in case. I agree with another reviewer that the tag is itchy, but all tags are itchy and misplaced. I always remove my tags carefully with a seam ripper and no itchiness. I ordered Shell Pink and the color and lace are beautiful: more of a coral pink. For reference: I'm a 36-38 B. Large fits fine, but want to go up XL next time just to see how it fits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bra!, December 9, 2012
john (utica, ny United States) - See all my reviews
This item runs slightly small in the cup, probably should order a size up. Nice item to wear under low-cut tops, provides just enough coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit and Quality Better Than Expected, October 23, 2013
This was the first Cosabella bra that I have bought, and I was pleasantly surprised with the fit and quality of material. I usually wear a 34B and I bought a S. It is very comfortable. I got it in "Sweet Violet" and I love the color. I actually like this bra so much that I just bought another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Pretty, November 9, 2013
This bralette is great for wearing around the house or running casual errands. To be clear, this is not a bra, and will offer very little support for C or D cups. I recommend a small if you're in the 32-34 band size, regardless of your cup size, as the lace will stretch to accommodate your bosom.

All in all, very happy with the purchase, and feeling quite pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to underwire., May 16, 2014
I ordered this because I am tired of underwires and I love this bra- fits snuggly and gives enough support (I'm a 32B, ordered a small). Worth the (expensive) price!!

Cosabella Women's Never Say Never Sweetie Soft Bra